Review: Milani Rose Powder Blush in "Coral Cove"

13:33:00

Hey Beauties,

Hope u all are doing great. Today am going to review one of the most raved about blushes this year. Milani Rose Powder Blush in shade "Coral Cove". Okay so when I first saw these blushers on internet, I was captivated by the cute floral design and elegant packaging of these. Since then, I was trying to get my hands on one of these blushers. They were available on different Facebook pages and online stores for different prices. I was interested in trying the 4 limited edition shades. Luckily, I spotted these on BeautyArena. I immediately bought one as a birthday present from me to me... hahaha.. Anyways let's see what I have to say for this rose powder blush.

Milani Rose Powder Blush in Coral Cove

Milani Rose Powder Blush in Coral Cove
Milani Rose Powder Blush in Coral Cove

Milani Rose Powder Blush in Coral Cove

Milani Rose Powder Blush in Coral Cove
Okay so firstly lets talk about the packaging. Ahhhh...it's so classy. This blush comes in a gold colored sturdy pan with transparent lid. Inside, you can see the blush with this cutest floral pattern. I fell in love with the rosy pattern actually. That was the main reason I was so tempted to buy this blush because of how cute it looked.

Now coming to the texture and pigmentation. This blush has amazing pigmentation. It is completely matte. However the texture is you can say a bit chalky. Not the best ever texture you would expect from a blush at this price. I mean the cheaper blushes by essence have much better texture. Blending this blush can be a bit tricky initially. But it feels smooth on skin and looks natural.

The shade I picked is one of the four limited edition shades "Coral Cove". Its a gorgeous coral shade. A matte pinkish peachy shade that would suit almost all skin tones. The staying power of this blush was decent for me. It lasted for about 4-5 hours in hot and humid weather which is decent. After 4-5 hours u can see light stain on your cheek. But honestly, I was expecting more.

Milani Rose Powder Blush in Coral Cove Swatch
Milani Coral Cove Blended Swatch
Overall, its a decent matte blusher. Not as great as the previous Milani blushes. If you are a fan of cute looking makeup products or you like matte blushes then you should stock these up. The shade is really gorgeous. But performance-wise I would rate this as an average blush. However, I still admire how cute and elegant it looks. I think the cute floral pattern and packaging of these blushes might make these a hit again.

The Goods:
  • Cutest rose like pattern
  • Elegant and sturdy packaging
  • A gorgeous coral shade
  • Great Pigmentation
  • Decent staying power
The Bads:
  • You might think it's a bit pricey
  • Texture might feel a bit chalky
  • Tricky to blend

Price & Availability:  Milani Rose Blushes are available at Just4Girls and BeautyArena. I bought mine from BeautyArena for Rs 1550/- For international readers you can find Milani Rose powder blush at Beauty Joint for $9.99.


My Rating: 3.5/5



Have you tried any Milani Rose Blushes....??? Don't forget to leave your thoughts on these


Like my reviews...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!


Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. OH thank you for the honest review. I'm not buying it anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so tempted to see the rose pattern but staying power looks like a turn off ... thanks for the honest review huda !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes the rose pattern tempted me too buy this blush too. I admire how gorgeous it looks.. Wish it had better staying power and texture.. :)

      Delete
  3. I had these on my radar, but after your review, I think I might look for a more smooth textured blush. The packaging is gorgeous but it would have been great if the blush performed according to expecttiosn! Oh well LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah I fell for the cute looking packaging too.. but wish these had better texture...

      Delete
  4. This look so cute! Lovely review! :) xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for an honest review, I'm skipping it now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad u liked the review dear.. I think their are much better options available at this price... :)

      Delete
  6. Nice review :) i expected more from this blush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review :) such a gorgeous shade

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ufff awesome pics n soooo love it
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator