Haul & Store Review: Black Zara Studded Clutch from Platinum.pk

13:26:00

Hey lovelies,

Hope u all are doing great... Today am going to share my new clutch and my shopping experience with new online store Platinum with you all. This month, I was looking for one casual chic clutch for myself. Since I saw this gorgeous looking clutch on a fellow bloggers blog(Jasmine Catches Butterfly), I fell in love with it. So this weekend I visited Platinum.pk to get one for me too. Luckily, at that time they were offering upto 50% off on almost all of their hand bags and clutches. So I was like....Yaaayyy...!!!

Black Zara Studded Clutch from Platinum.pk
Well, I browsed through their website and there were so many trendy bags, wallets and clutches available. Plus, they were having a tempting sale too. But, I controlled myself as I already have enough of handbags for now and I was just looking for a casual black clutch. After browsing many other clutches and wallets, I ended up picking the same Zara's studded clutch in black color that Jadirah bought in green shade.

I placed my order on Saturday afternoon and within an hour got call from their office for order confirmation. The original price of the clutch was PKR 3,500/- and on sale it was for PKR 1750/- only. I made my payment via online banking after the confirmation call. The same evening, I got a message that my parcel has been dispatched. and just after 2 days, on Tuesday morning, the parcel was in my hands. That's pretty quick... :)

When I opened the parcel, I was happy to see the quality of the clutch. It looked exactly as it was shown in the picture on their website. There was no defect or flaw or anything wrong.... Phewww. I was expecting it to be a bit more spacious but for a clutch it has enough space I guess. It comes with a detachable strap too. Now honestly, I can't really say if this is an original Zara's clutch or not. But am satisfied with the quality of the clutch. Its worth the price I have paid for it. So this is how the parcel came and here are a few more clicks of this chic clutch.
Platinum.pk Package Arrived at My Door
Black Zara Studded Clutch
Black Zara Studded Clutch with Detachable Straps
Black Zara Studded Clutch with Straps
Overall, am a happy and satisfied customer of Platinum.pk. Great customer service, quick delivery anywhere in Pakistan and a great variety of bags and clutches to choose from. I think they are doing a great job. So next time when I'll have to buy a bag for myself, I know where to check first.

Price & Availability: I got this from Platinum.pk for PKR 1750/- on sale. They are still offering upto 50% off on their bags, wallets and clutches. Don't forget to check the amazing sale on their site.



Have you purchased anything from Platinum.pk...??? How was your experience with this store...???


Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. I've never bought anything from that website before, but this bag is gorgeous! I'm going to head over right now and check out their sale ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Nicola.. It's a Pakistani website basically. You can check it out and ask to confirm if they ship internationally or not.. :)

      Delete
  2. the bag is awesome!!! :D I'm always of the lookout for studs everywhere!!!
    xo
    Alice|Alice's Beauty Madness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish ;) Love it! xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. super chic and you got it in reasonable price too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, I'm obsessed with studs atm!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowwww nice pick n great review dear
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice! love a good black clutch!

    http://elizabethkathrynx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love a studded bag and that clutch looks great for adding a little something more to a simple outfit.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice i love the black color thanks for following. you back <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice bag Huda! Love the gold studs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This will make a great wardrobe staple! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful piece In good price

    sahar blogs

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator