My Skin Care Essentials & Current Skin Care Regimen

13:20:00

Hey Lovelies,


For the past few months, I have been focusing more on reviews, hauls and weekly asks on the blog. So today, am gonna post my favorite skin care products or you can say its my current skin care regimen too. I don't usually use a lot of skincare products, but just have a basic skin care routine. If you want to follow a basic skin care routine too then this post will be helpful for you. I wont be mentioning any fancy products or serums in this post but just simple products I use regularly that area easily available in market. Let's take a look at my skincare essentials.

Summer Skin Care Favorites
Clean and Clear Morning Energy Daily Facial Scrub

Clean and Clear Morning Energy Daily Facial Scrub:
I love clean and clear morning burst range and this is my favorite morning face wash. I am habitual of using a good face wash in the morning and also before applying makeup. I prefer using an exfoliating one, usually the one with some gentle beads or granules. I have tried other daily face washes/scrubs too but love this one. I use it in morning and glad this is not too harsh on the skin. It gently exfoliates the skin and leaves the skin feeling fresh for a perfect start of day. For summers, I use this green one, as it controls oil and shine. In winters, I usually switch to the orange version of this facial scrub or the blue clean and clear exfoliating daily wash. This feels a bit drying in winter though, but you can always apply a toner and moisturizer after using ur face wash. Another good thing about this is, it is affordable too and is easily available in market.

Ponds Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam
Ponds Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam: 
My second favorite skincare product is this deep cleansing facial foam by Ponds. I use it through out the year. However it's a bit drying on my skin, therefore I don't use it daily and make sure to use a moisturizer afterwards. I use this one when I want to cleanse my face properly, usually for removing my makeup, dirt and oil from my face. Its either this or the pink and white (Flawless white) facial foam that I love using for this purpose. Both work great for me. This facial foam has creamy consistency and deeply cleanses the skin. Skin really feels clean after using this face wash.

St.Ives Apricot Scrub
St.Ives Apricot Invigorating Scrub:
Okay now this is my favorite facial scrub of all time. I liked the formula and feel of the older version more. But this new one seems to work well too. I don't use it regularly, as I use an exfoliating face wash on daily basis. So I use this one when am having a home facial or sometimes use it as a body scrub too. I wanna try the gentle version of this scrub next time to see how that works on my skin. Overall, this is a scrub you can trust for sure. You can get it easily from any good cosmetics/ drugstore.

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer:
Another product by St.Ives. Tried this moisturizer recently and am glad I did. It absorbs into the skin so easily and doesn't feel greasy at all. A small amount of this moisturizer is enough to moisturize the skin. I love it's smell and love the way it makes my skin so soft. I cant really comment on its ability to reduce fine lines and wrinkles but my skin feels much fresher after I started using it. If you have super dry skin then this might be lighter for you. But for my dry/combo skin this works very well. I use it as a night time moisturizer and also before applying makeup.


Okay so these were my favorite skin care products for summers and this is the simple skin care routine that I follow. Other than that, I also use clean and clear toner, Ponds white beauty cleaner and may be few other products occasionally. Now am planning to add an eye cream and serum to my skin care regimen too. And yes a good face polisher too.


Do u have a particular skin care regimen that you follow..?? Do you like the products I have mentioned in my post..??? Don't forget to mention in your comments... :)


Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. very well selected picks I must say, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad u like it...Thanks for ur appreciation.. <3

      Delete
  2. Skincare is a great love of mine! I’m always looking for great maintenance, repair and prevention skin care regimens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all are good products i also review on clean and clear nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shiza and yes read ur review..I love this range too :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried any products in this post, but they all sound lovely :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huddaaa your blog looks great i love the look and i agree 100% st ives apricot scrub it\s the best. i seriously swear by it. I might try their moisturizer too after reading your review =) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a loooot Ana for your kind words...you made my day <3 Yes , this moisturizer is worth-trying if you don't have super dry skin... :)

      Delete
  6. I swear by Pond's face washes. Is the St Ives scrub overly drying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hira no I dont find it overly drying since I don't use so often ,it seems to work fine on my skin... plus there is a gentle version of this scrub too which is milder I guess so you can try that too...

      Delete
  7. Ahh I love each product in your skin care regime. St.Ives is my fav too <3 i dont have a skincare regime yet sadly but i seriously need to start thinking about my skin :D

    www.TheSyedaSisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. Glad you like these products too :) See am not following any particular fancy skin care regimen, but just a basic one..you can always start with this.. :)

      Delete
  8. hey there :) cool post !its pretty!

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswelle

    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suvarna.. I'd surely check ur blog out. :)

      Delete
  9. nice review, its make me to try some, btw I already follow your GFC :)

    moonzmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want this skincare<3
    super post<3

    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Oskana... you have such gorgeous skin really... :)

      Delete
  11. awesome post .. i need to check that moisturizer
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sana...do check it out.. You will love it am sure.. :)

      Delete
  12. Nice review, i really like st Ives apricot scrub and will try their moisturizer.

    GlamUpGirls

    ReplyDelete
  13. stives scrub is my all tym favorite !!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator