Review: Artdeco Perfect Color Lipstick #36 (Pink Thistle)

15:51:00

Hello Everyone,

Today I have another lip product review for my lovely readers. Am going to review the "Artdeco Perfect Color Lipstick" in shade 36/pink thistle. I bought this lipstick a few months back and love it. I mentioned this lipstick in my favorite pink lipsticks too. Therefore, I decided to do a review on this lipstick for all of you.

Artdeco Perfect Color Lipstick # 36
Artdeco Perfect Color Lipstick # 36
Artdeco Perfect Color Lipstick # 36
This lipstick comes in a black round aluminum sleek packaging. The texture of this lipstick is very very very creamy. It glides on the lips so smoothly. This lipstick feels very lightweight on the lips. I don't like lipsticks that feel heavy on the lips but this one really feels so comfortable. This lipstick feels hydrating on lips and leaves the lips soft and supple after application. It has a satin finish which looks quite subtle and can be worn easily.

I bought this lipstick in shade 36 which is named "Pink Thistle" on the website. This is a gorgeous warm rosy pink shade. This lipstick has good pigmentation. The coverage it provides is medium to opaque. The first swipe provides a semi-opaque layer of color to the lips and you can swipe again for greater coverage. I love this shade a lot. The shade is actually slightly more darker than the lip swatch that I have shared below.

Artdeco Perfect Color Lipstick #36 Arm Swatch
Artdeco Perfect Color Lipstick #36 Lip Swatch
I love this lipstick and it's one of my favorite pink lip shades. It is creamy and feels nice on lips. However, the staying power is just average. Because of the creamy formula, it stays on my lips for about 2-3 hours. But I think almost all creamy lipsticks lack staying power. Overall this lipstick is great. Am planning to try the artdeco high performance lipsticks next :)

The Goods:
  • Feels lightweight on the lips
  • Great pigmentation
  • Feels creamy and moisturizing
  • Gorgeous shade that will compliment almost every skin tone
  • Sturdy metallic packaging
The Bads:
  • Creamy formula can melt inside tube in hot/humid weather
  • Average staying power
Price & Availability: These lipsticks are available at Artdeco Cosmetics counters at all leading drug and cosmetic stores. These lipsticks are also available online at Just4girls.pk for PKR 990/-

My Rating: 4/5

Have you tried the Artdeco Perfect Color Lipsticks...??? Don't forget to leave your comments on my review.

If you like my reviews and posts don't forget to follow my blog via GFC...!!!

To stay updated follow "The Lipstickholic" on  Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin... :)


Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

43 comments

  1. It's a bold and pretty shade! Looks great on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great shade, I'm a lipaticoholic too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Huda... :) Oh great, you too...may be because we have the same name ^_^

      Delete
  3. Very cute colour!
    Thank you for following!
    I have followed back.
    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. First look at the packaging and I thought it was a primer :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... I think the packaging should be square instead of round... but it's my personal opinion...

      Delete
  5. Uffff its lovely!
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. its sucha girly pretty shade.Great review <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. such bright shade.... loving it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mahrukh...yes it's a lovely shade :)

      Delete
  8. pretty color love pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a very pretty pink shade looks beautiful on your lips..... wud love to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its really a nice shade........I would love to try this as pink color is my weakness too.....xoxoxoxo......:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Maria... :) Deep pinks are greaaaat for winters

      Delete
  11. This is such a happy pink shade! Looks lovely on you Huda.

    Zubia | The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Reneta and welcome to the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the kind comment! Just followed you back! :)
    Love, Lea <3

    zucker-schlecken.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lea and welcome to my little world of beauty :)

      Delete
  14. Following you now :) Sucha lovely shade Huda, I will buy this for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wajiha... :) good to have you here...

      Delete
  15. Lovely bright pink xx thanks for sharing
    samrasbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a yummy shade! I really need to try artdeco products! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow this shade is so pretty :D love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a pretty colour huda! i have to meet you and see your pretty collection in person now! :D

    Followed you from
    http://thebeautyscrolls.blogspot.com/
    Do check it out and follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweety...u r alwayyyys welcome ;)

      Already following your blog :)

      Delete
  19. Hi!
    Great blog!
    I really love the colour of the lipstick and of course a very attractive packaging! I'm a design student so I really like to see how the objects are made :)
    Sara from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sara...glad to have you here... Don't forget to follow the blog to stay updated :)

      Delete
  20. Hey sweety...welcome to my blog and thanks for ur comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice blog and nice lipstick :) i´m in love with mac´s lipstick... :) i follow you pretty :) I hope to see you in my blog.

    Kisses

    ARI

    www.misdetallesymas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Iris....and welcome to the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator