The Winter Tag.....!!!!!

15:29:00

Hey lovelies....

Enjoying the weather...??? Here I am with another "Tag Post"on my blog. I guess it's tagging season here....hahaha but am loving it.. :) This time I was tagged by the lovely Jadirah of the "Jasmine Catches Butterflies". Jadirah you are such a sweetie pie, thanks for tagging me and letting me participate in this fun-filled tag post. Okay so let's get started...

The Winter Tag
Q1) What's your favourite winter nail polish?

Okay so firstly let me tell you that I don't wear nail polishes a lot because of my extremely short nails. I only use nail colors occasionally. But if you ask about my preferable shades for winter then those would be berry, wine or dark pink nail colors.

Q2) Favourite winter lip product?

Lip balms...!!! I love tinted lip balms and my favorite are the "Labello Fruity Shine Lip Balms" in strawberry and cherry.

Labello Fruity Shine Balms

Q3) Most worn winter clothing piece?

I love wearing mid-length smart sweaters for outdoor. While at home I love my warm woolen casual hoodies and sweaters. I've been wearing this black warm hoodie/upper this season a lot at home.

Winter Clothing
 Q4) Most worn winter accessory?

For accessories it has to be either woolen stoles or socks. I like matching stoles with my dresses in winters instead of big shawls and socks are something which keep my freezing cold feet warm.

My winter socks
Q5) Favourite winter scent/candle?

Ummm to be honest, I don't really use any season-specific scents. But talking about winters, I love the smell of yummy baked choco cake.....yummm...!!!

Q6) Favourite winter beverage?

Green tea, Kashmiri tea and Coffee... Love all of them.

Q7) All time favourite holiday movie?

I don't really watch a lot of movies. But ya sometimes when I feel bored, I do and what I love to watch is animated movies. Right now, it's frozen...I love it. But my all time fav would be any Disney movie. "Tangled and UP" are my two absolute favorites.

Image from Google
Image source: Google

Q8) Favourite holiday food/treat?

My favorite holiday treats are hot n sour soup, Pasta, Chinese food (my fav), Paaye made by my Mom, and many many more..... There's a long list actually.

Q9) What's at the top of your wishlist?

A lot of things...But ya right now, RT brushes and any good foundation plus some high end lipsticks.


Q10) Your plans for winter holidays?

No specific plans. I just like to relax at home watch T.V and eat something yummy with my family, that's all....






Okay so am done with all the answers. Once again I'd like to thank Jadirah for tagging me. I really enjoyed answering these questions. Hope you enjoy reading my answers too... :)


My Five Tags:
Anna from Anna makeup Blog
Mahrukh from Makeup shakeups
Shehrzad from Pretty Peachy and Pink
Bia from The Beauty Finds
Amna from Amna's blog

I'd love to read your answers girls... :)


Hope you all enjoyed reading this post. Don't forget to leave your comments.


Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. You can not imagine i love these animated movies.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really... :) I love them toooo... will be waiting for ur answers

      Delete
  2. Aww, you are so sweet yourself! It was a pleasure to tag you! Really enjoyed reading your answers! We have so much in common! :D I love Tangled too and I wish Flynn was real! X'D

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Sweety.. :) Yes we have sooo much in common, when I read your post I thought the same... :D

      Delete
  3. Loved your answers! Hoodies are my alltimelove! Some of the disney/pixar flicks are so heartwarming <3 Thanks for tagging <3 Will surely do this soon ^_^ !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bia... Will be waiting for your winter tag post... ^_^

      Delete
  4. nice answers i also love animated movies ..brings back the old memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading your answers sweets..even i love watching animated movies.. fairytale kinda thingies and everyone says grow up lol :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl... Yes I wish life was a fairytale... hehehe but no it's not :p

      Delete
  6. love ur post n those two r def my fav movies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG....I love animated movies.....I think I have read pasta on this post too...there is only one thing ringing in my mind now.....and its pasta......:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahaha me too am craving for pasta right now... :)

      Delete
  8. Hello. I have followed you on GFC. Nice post.

    www.nellanelwan.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyouuu so so much for the tag dear :D i will answer your questions :D and i love animated movies too my favourate is paranorman and frenkenweenie actually these 2 are horror and animated cartoons u should watch these they are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww my pleasure dear... Will be waiting for your answers... :) Oh yes I should watch these two, have heard a lot about frenkenweenie ...

      Delete
  10. Great post!

    Thank you! Following back!

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Lena and welcome to The Lipstickholic :)

      Delete
  11. Thank you for the tag will try my best to post :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! I should do more tags on my blog, I haven't tried any yet. They seem really fun to write though, and they're definitely fun to read!

    I'm so glad I found your blog! I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin so I can keep up with your posts, I would love to keep in touch! It would make my day if you'd follow me back :)

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear thanks for dropping by...hope you like my posts :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator