Skincare Haul.....!!!

13:35:00

Hey Beauties,

Today am going to share my recent skincare haul with you. My beauty goals for 2014 include establishing and following a skincare routine. I decided to include a few more things into my skincare routine and therefore this time I shopped for more skincare products than cosmetics/makeup. Let's see what I got this time....

Skincare Haul
Skincare Haul
Lush Grooming Bargains Purchases
List of what I got:
  1. Ponds pure white deep cleansing facial foam 100g (PKR 230/- from a local cash n carry)
  2. Johnson's daily essential exfoliating face wash 150ml (PKR 400/- from D.watson)
  3. Olay essentials beauty fluid (PKR 530/- from a local mart)
  4. Saeed Ghani rose water spray 100ml (PKR 60/- from a local mart)
  5. Everyuth golden glow peel off mask 90g (PKR 295/- from Al-Fatah)
  6. The body shop born lippy lip balm (PKR 399/- from Lush Grooming Bargains)
  7. Jordana made to last liquid eyeliner pencil in Espresso Last (PKR 480/- from Lush Grooming Bargains)
Okay so I bought a few things from a local cash n carry here. The "Ponds pure white facewash" is my HG facial cleanser and I have been using it for about 3-4 years now. I love this face wash and it really cleanses the face deeply. The "Olay essential beauty fluid" was recommended by the lovely Huda from Sparkling Makeup Blog. I trusted her words and bought this and I actually like it a lot. Thanks Huda :) I also picked a bottle of "Saeed Ghani rosewater". I never tried rosewater for skin/ setting makeup but after hearing a lot of good things I wanted to give this a try.

I got the Johnson's face wash from D.watson. I always use clean and clear exfoliating face-washes in the morning but I wanted to try something new and mild this time for winters. The sales girl convinced me to try this face wash as it's very gentle and is not harsh on the skin. I haven't used this yet. Will share my thoughts on this after trying. Then, I bought the Everyuth mask from Al-Fatah. I guess this is the first face mask I have purchased from Everyuth. I read a lot of positive reviews on this golden glow mask so picked this up to give this a try too.

I was actually looking for the body shop lip balm in strawberry and found it available at an online store Lush Grooming Bargain. I also added one Jordana eye pencil in "Espresso Last" as I was looking for a creamy dark brown eyeliner too. This was my first shopping experience with this store and I must say was very pleased with their efficient and quick service. They also sent me two free gifts with my order (One ELF custom eyeshadow and Avon solutions cream samples). That's so sweet of them. Thank you Lush Grooming Bargains.. :)

Okay so that's all for now... Hope you enjoyed my haul post. Will be sharing product reviews and experiences soon.

Don't forget to leave your comments and follow my blog via GFC if you like my posts :)

Follow "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin to stay updated... !!!



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

51 comments

  1. First of all a very lovely new look for ur blog :) finally someone lese has come up with a colourful blog, I felt alone in all that colours on my blog...lolz... <3
    lovely picks, and thanks for trusting my words Love you and ur picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for the sweetest compliment <3 I love your blog too and I think beauty blog's should actually be a bit fancy and colorful ^_^ Thanks again for suggesting me this moisturizer, it's great :)

      Delete
  2. You got some lovely products :) I'd love to try the Olay beauty fluid and The Body Shop lip balm x

    Telina | Love, Telina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Telina... Yes you should give these products a try :)

      Delete
  3. You've picked up some great stuff! I love the Born Lippy lip balms, they smell amazing. That eyeshadow looks gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also trying to set my skincare routine....I have wasted alot of money on stupid stuff but finally now I know how to spend money wisely....:P all the products are great....nice haul......fingers crossed for reviews now....xoxoxo...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria... Yup me too learning to spend on the right things now hahhaa... Hope you are able to find an effective skincare routine for yourself :)

      Delete
  5. I love TBS lip balm. But now I prefer the one in stick form since it is more hygienic.

    www.nellanelwan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya the stick ones are more hygienic that's why I prefer labello fruity shine balms.. :) Thanks for dropping by Nella :)

      Delete
  6. lovelyy, love that body shop and olay~

    ReplyDelete
  7. These seems pretty fine picks. Not a bif fan of born lippy but olay beauty fluid and Johnson's exfoliating was are great ones.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul!!! I have tried the TBS lip balm, the peel off mask and the face wash, they are all good! Review the rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your experience...glad you like them all... Yes will be posting reviews soon after trying.. :)

      Delete
  9. Lovely haul! The lip balm looks wonderful :D

    FashHunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely product dear come and check me out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adeen..yes will sure check your page.. :)

      Delete
  11. Wow! Please do review on Olay <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for visiting my blog :) Btw great post :))

    I follow you on GFC :)

    Best, Julita

    ReplyDelete
  13. great picks :) i love that everyouth mask :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sorath.. yes I tried that yesterday...It's great :)

      Delete
  14. Lovely picks Huda enjoy :)
    P.s TSB lip balm is a love.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to get hand on that johnson's face care :) I believe our stores stock up only baby products... I follow back #112. Keep in touch :) xx

    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read a lot of good reviews on Johnson's products, you should try these soon...Thanks for following back :)

      Delete
  16. wow lovely picks :D love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm your new follower on GFC, thank you so much for visiting my blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely picks ... n nice blog makeover <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. You picked up some great looking products! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those look like realyl nice products..I am still looking toe thre ultimate lip balm, so I might need to see my local body shop soon...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jezz... Yes you should try these little pots...they taste and smell so greatttt

      Delete
  21. looks like you got some great stuff!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really great review, the products seem amazing :)

    I'm following you back of course...
    Shadow Play

    ReplyDelete
  23. You picked nice products Huda :) I love TBS Lip balm

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have picked some great products Huda, I really The Body Shop lip balm <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the haul picks you did. How's your experience with the Black Pond's? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bia... Oh I love this face wash... Its a bit drying in winters but I always apply a moisturizer after using it...and it cleanses the face so so well. I use this to remove my makeup.

      Delete
  26. nice haul! It's interesting to see what products are available in different parts of the world.

    xoxo
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator