First Beauty Haul of 2014...!!!

15:48:00

Hey beauties....

Hope you all are enjoying your first week of 2014. Today am sharing the first beauty haul of this year. This is a mini haul but all of these things were purchased around 1st of January and I just cant wait to share my hauls with you all. Therefore, I decided to do a quick "New Year Haul" post for my lovely readers.

New Year Beauty Haul
New Year Beauty Haul
New Year Beauty Haul
List of what I got:
  1. MUA 12 shade Glamor Days Palette (PKR 750/- from Just4girls)
  2. Catrice Camouflage Cream in 010 Ivory (PKR 580/- from Just4girls)
  3. Labello Lip Butter Original 19 ml (PKR 265/- from D.watson)
  4. Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser 150 ml (PKR 400/- from D.watson)
  5. St. Ives Apricort Scrub 170 g (PKR 300/- from D.watson)
I bought 2 items from Just4girls which were on my wishlist for 2013. Glad they were in stock just when the year was about to end. I am not so into eye shadows. I only have a few small eyeshadow palettes or quads but since I have started my own beauty blog, I needed this palette for creating a few eye looks and tutorials this year.

The rest of the items were purchased from D.watson. I love the St.Ives scrubs since forever. I have used the older version of apricot scrub for many years and have also tried a few other scrubs and skin care products from them but am gonna try this "Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub" for the first time. For my daily morning face wash/cleanser, I love "Clean & Clear", especially their morning burst range is my favorite. As winters are at it's peak so my skin needed something mild, without any granules or beads. So, I picked up the "Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser". This one is for all skin types.

Just when I was about to checkout, I spotted the "Labello Lip Butters" at the counter. I immediately picked one. Glad I found these as I wanted to try them since they were launched. I love the Labello Fruity Shine Balms and have reviewed them too. I have already started using this new lip butter from Labello and the Catrice camouflage concealer. Will be reviewing these soon. :)

That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed my haul... Don't forget to leave your comments :)

Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC widget on the right.
Show your love and follow "The lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too.... :)


Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

46 comments

  1. (Y)
    Please do a review on the concealer :-) since it is a blogger-favorite item... I'd love to see your thoughts about this. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul hun.. i am lusting to try catrice brand but sadly its not available here :(
    Have a lovely day ahead
    love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's sad, may be you can find this on some online stores...thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Nice little haul! I enjoy using the St.Ives apricot scrub too and will be waiting for your catrice concealer review! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jadirah... Yeah will be reviewing this soooon IA.. :)

      Delete
  4. love the palette and Catrice Camouflage Cream thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. following you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnks for following back...welcome to my little world of beauty ^_^

      Delete
  6. i also got concealer some days back and using it..lovely haul huda!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you picked this too...Thanks :)

      Delete
  7. Great picks! Would you compare the comcealor to the one by nyx?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nayab... I don't own the NYX jar concealer so can't really tell but from the swatches and reviews I saw online, this one seems comparable to that :)

      Delete
  8. NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN is my all time favourite

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul !!! Neutrogina didn't work for me.my skin broke out really bad,so I recommend to check first if your skin is allergic to silicic acid or not
    Enjoy rest of your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samra...Oh and thanks for the warning too...yes I have very sensitive skin, so I should test this first...

      Delete
    2. Anytime dear I have sensitive skin too so be-careful before using I'm still facing spots :( thanks to silicic acid.one of my very dear friend (she mite be reading this) said it's nazar lol coz I had super clear skin :(((

      Delete
    3. Oh...that's so sad.hope you get rid of these scars soon..and ya nazar wali baat can be true...lol ;)

      Delete
  10. I love the Catrice concealer. It is my holy grail product and can't live without it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes am testing it these days and loving it.. :)

      Delete
  11. Hi!I'am your new follower!The palete seems lovely!The colors are beautiful!
    http://love4glam3.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waiting for those eye makeup tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna buy a palette from MUA also! Lovely colors! I have heard good comments about Catrice concealer so I will probably buy it next week also! Kisses!
    mariasbeautifulworld.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try the MUA palettes, their pigmentation is great and am sure you will enjoy the catrice concealer too.... :)

      Delete
  14. Hi Huda, thanks for dropping a comment on my blog, came to check out yours! fab stuff <3 lovely haul post too! St Ives is a great brand! am sure you will <3 it! also I have followed you!
    keep it up!

    zara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zara for following back... welcome to the blog :)

      Delete
  15. wow tempting haul........ concealer is from a long time on my list... i am so wanting to read the review... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mahrukh...yes am testing this concealer these days, will be posting a review soon :)

      Delete

  16. Hi,
    Nice blog and post :) I follow you, If you want visit and follow my blog.
    Kiss from Portugal

    Pedro Costa
    http://cultopelocorpo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the St Ives scrub too. It's something which I repurchase time and time again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sure is a great scrub.. :)

      Thanks for dropping by Aaliyah, don't forget to follow the blog and stay connected :)

      Delete
  18. Waiting for catrice camouflage cream review

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for following dear ...stay connected.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely haul huda, now waiting for the reviews :)

    Sadia Malik's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow great haul to start this year :-) I will waiting for MUA review <3

    Thank for coming to my blog before,,i following you back (^_^)
    misseharascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ehara.. Hope you enjoy my reviews and posts.. :)

      Delete
  22. Hey,neutrogena product are my holy grails. And looking fwd to have ur view on mua palette and concealer. Have heard great things about them.
    Thanks for being at my blog. Im following u too.

    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheeky Chic and welcome to my blog.. Yes the reviews will be up soon :)

      Delete
  23. never tried sleek makeup...bt i love that st ives scrub thats my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from catrice not sleek dear... Yes St.Ives scrubs work greatttt :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator