Happy New Year: Looking forward to a great 2014... :)

00:14:00

Hello ladies,

Hope you all are well. Today is the first day of the new year and am not gonna post any review today. Am writing this post to share my goals and thoughts for the year "2014" and most importantly to wish all my lovely readers A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR...!!!


My ambitions & goals for my blog:

I started this blog 2 months back in Nov 2013 and within just 2 months I made so many new friends and won my first blog award (The liebster award). So, for the coming year, 2014, I have very high aims, goals and expectations related to my blog. My main goals and tasks include:
  • To get my blog recognized and increase my number of GFC, Facebook , Instagram and other social networks followers.
  • Trying different new brands and products that I haven't tried yet and review them for my readers.
  • Keeping myself up to date with all the latest Western and Eastern makeup and fashion trends.
  • Adding more categories in my blog such as "Blog Sales", "Hair products" or a separate category for "Tutorials".
  • Working to improve my posts further ( better pictures and rating scale for reviews etc)
  • Improving the look and feel of my blog.
  • And last but not the least, to prove myself as a talented, independent Pakistani beauty blogger IA.
Apart from all these I will keep the interest of my readers/followers in mind and will ask for their feedback and suggestions on the blog. "The Lipstickholic" will always remain honest to it's readers :)

I would like to thank all my readers and fellow bloggers for being a part of my blog and showing their love and support for this new blog. With honesty, love and determination am sure I will be able to achieve my aims and goals. Am pretty excited and looking forward to a great blogging year ahead...!!!



Once again, wish you all a very very very Happy New Year :)


Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Wish that all your wishes come true in the year to come. Happy new year, and its good to know u sweety :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, glad to have so cooperative fellow bloggers :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Huda..wish you all the best for this year and years ahead:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Benish... :) Wish u all the best to, have a blessed year :)

      Delete
  3. all the best dear...and you won many readers heart in two months..I couldn't make it when I was new soo keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I love hearing about new blogs! Thanks for the follow! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacenda... and welcome to the blog :)

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year dear xx you have a lovely blog following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep it up dear and Good luck for new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year may u get happiness and success throughout this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. Love your blog. Also followed you on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing u a happy new year. May all your dreams come true :)
    Is following you now :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator