Quick Sunday Haul Post....

15:27:00

Hey beauties....

Hope u all are enjoying this Sunday. Last week I quickly grabbed some of my makeup/skin care favorites for winter. Today am sharing these with you in a quick haul post.

Sunday Haul Post
Sunday Haul Post
Ok so....Details of what i got:

1) Loreal Elvive Smooth Intense Shampoo (PKR 425 from D.watson)
2) ELF Studio HD blush (PKR 750 from beautyinbudget4u)
3) Revlon Lip butter Tutti Frutti (PKR 1099 from beautyinbudget4u)
4) Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Nouveau Pink (PKR 399 from beautyinbudget4u)
5) Pears Transparent soap bar (ummm i forgot it's exact price sorry, it was also from D.watson)

Quick Sunday Haul

I use the "Loreal Elvive Smooth Intense" Shampoo regularly. It's my favorite. It keeps the hair soft and smooth and frizz fry so i never felt the need to switch to any other. "Pears Transparent Soap" is another mush-have product in winters for me. It cleanses the skin so well and i have always been a fan of this soap. I bought both of these form D.watson. These are easily available on all leading stores.

Then comes the lipsticks part. Ahhh i just can't resist them. Anyone who loves lipsticks cannot miss the "Revlon Lip Butter". I got this in shade Tutti Frutti, yummm...!!! I have already mentioned how much i love coral/orange lip colors and this again belongs to the same family. I also got one "Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick" in Nouveau pink. It's a pretty pink color. I got one wet n wild silk finish lipstick in my previous haul post. I loved that a lot so wanted to try another color and bought this.

And finally i bought one "ELF HD Blush" in Superstar. It's a medium pinky peach shade. I wanted to get this liquid blush for winters after reading many positive reviews on it. I got all three makeup items from Facebook store Beautyinbudget4u. I have also ordered few goodies from Just4girls. They will be arriving here in a few days so will share them in another quick haul post.

Hope u liked everything. Don't forget to join this site and leave your comments.
Also don't forget to Like my Facebook Page here to stay updated.

Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your haul!! Tutti frutti is my fav shade.Waiting for your review on the WNW lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower here! I am from the twin cities too :D Heres my blog link http://mahamsrandom.blogspot.com/ do check it out

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator