Weekly Asks: Your Three Must-Have Makeup/Beauty Products...???

19:05:00

Hey beauties,


Hope u all are doing well and enjoying the on-going sales. This weekend am finally back with a weekly asks segment question. As I have changed the theme of my blog. We have a new weekly asks banner too. Hope you like it.

This week's question is:

    "Name your three must-have makeup/beauty products?"
               My Ans: For me, those 3 products are a moisturizer, a foundation and a lipstick.
                                       These are my 3 must-have makeup/beauty products.



What are your three must-have makeup/beauty products. Don't forget to share in comments :)



Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!




Love,
The Lipstickholic 

You Might Also Like

38 comments

  1. Bb cream, eye liner, lipstick or blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think foundation,lipstick and mascara

    ReplyDelete
  3. My must have makeup products are powder, eye liner and lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me Moisturizer,Kajal,Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, they are BB Cream, Kajal or Liner, and Lip Gloss :)

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm for me it would be the concealer, lipstick and mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moisturiser, SPF and Lip Balm. :) I like to keep it simple on the daily basis. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Foundation ,Mascara ,Lipgloss :)
    i follow new on GFC. Follow back?

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of this post <3
    My top 3 would be moisturizer, concealer and mascara :)

    Love your blog!

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice picks...Glad u like the post and my blog :)

      Delete
  10. My must haves are moisteriser, mascara & lipgloss.
    lovely post by the way

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three must have products for me are:
    1. Sunscreen (with a good amount of SPF).
    2. Light weight foundation/BB Cream (for everyday use).
    3. Lipsticks/Lipstains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great picks... I must say u are very particular with ur product choices with detailed description. Thanks fr sharing :)

      Delete
  12. tinted lip balm, mascara and blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ill pick three according to weather, so mine would be moisturizer/BB cream, Kajal and Lisptcik!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely red lipstick, eyeliner and the third would be a tough choice between eyeshadow and mascara,

    Let me know if you would like to follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator