Store Review: New Yellow Bag and Shopping Experience with Facebook Page Ideal Additions

15:16:00

Hi there beauties,


Today am going to share my experience with a Pakistani Facebook based store named "Ideal Additions" with you all. I have shopped with them more than twice and had a great shopping experience. Therefore, I decided to review this Facebook based store for my readers.

Ideal Additions Facebook Page
Ideal additions has a great variety of handbags, jewellery, wrist watches, cosmetics and some other accessories at very reasonable prize. They also take per-orders for known U.S sites from time to time.  Their hand bags and accessories get out of stock very quickly because of such amazing & stylish items with such affordable prize tags. The good thing is they keep bringing new stock every two to three weeks and keep their page active by choosing a lucky fan every week for a free gift.

Last week I saw a lovely lime yellow bag on their page. I inquired about the availability of the bag and luckily it was available. So I purchased it immediately. Ideal Additions offer COD (Cash on Delivery) only for Karachi. For the rest of the cities, they accept payments via Easy Paisa or Bank Transfer. I payed for my order via bank transfer and got my order right on time in 3-4 working days. The bag is very spacious, and is perfect for university, daily or office use. The price of this bag was Rs 1250/- only. and shipping charges were Rs 200/- for Islamabad. Take a look at the bag that I bought.
Yellow Bag from Ideal Additions
Yellow Bag from Ideal Additions
Yellow Bag from Ideal Additions
Am totally satisfied with the quality of the bag and for the price its amazing. The color is so vibrant and lovely. The owner of the page is really nice and cooperative. All the representatives who answer Facebook queries are also very humble and cooperative .

If you are looking for affordable hand bags, clutches, wallets,  jewellery or other accessories, I definitely recommend you to visit and shop from this Facebook page Ideal Additions. Am sure you will also have a great experience with them.

 



Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!





Love,
The Lipstickholic
(Disclaimer: I in no way am associated with this Facebook page. My review is purely based on my personal shopping experience with this page. For further details read my complete Disclaimer Policy)

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Wow! i love this color and price is so resonable thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag, so pretty, it looks like a great store :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuufff This is amazing...!! the color is so cool... Yum ;)

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very cute bag. I love Ideal Additions for their affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes their prices are so affordable... Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. I like that bag! Great choice Huda. Will definitely visit their Facebook page and dig their in-stocks for something amazing for myself! Thanks for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a nutter for yellows! Ideal Additions seems like a good store! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love vibrant colors too ...Yes Ideal Additions is a great FB based store :)

      Delete
  7. this is such a pretty yellow bag ... love it


    Shumaila Jaffer
    Beauty Redefined

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really a nice bag in affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my God I totally love the bag.Thanks for sharing dear.I hope you are putting it to good use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shehrzad...yeah am loving it....in shaa Allah will be using it more in spring though :)

      Delete
  10. Typical Huda torturing us all with pretty things :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice bag Huda. Thanks for sharing about the page. Will definitely give it a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely bag and the other color in this design is also very pretty.The page is amazing.lovely post.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator