My Blog's First Anniversary: Happy Birthday To "THE LIPSTICKHOLIC"....!!!

13:40:00

Hey there beauties,


I hope you all are doing great. Today am really excited because it's my blog's first birthday. So Happy Birthday to The Lipstickholic....yayyyy :)
The Lipstickholic's First Anniversary
One year back, on this day I decided to start my own beauty blog. I created an account on blogger and created a blog with the name "The Lipstickholic" to express my love for lipsticks. I wrote my very first introductory blog post on this day telling a little about myself and what my blog is about. At that time, I had no idea that how will I gain followers, how will I promote the blog or how will I ever change the blog's layout. I was not even sure that someone will read my blogs. All I knew was, I would love to have my own beauty blog, where I will be able to write about my passion for makeup, beauty products and other related thing.

With Allah's help and my devotion and hard work, I managed to learn a lot of things. I  gained some basic knowledge about HTML and CSS codes and learned how to do some basic tweaks in blog's template. I also learned ways to promote my blog and to gain more followers. In this one year of blogging, I gained a lot and learned a lot. I never knew I would be able to have so many followers on all my social accounts in just 1 year Alhamdulilah. I met many new fellow bloggers and made many new friends. And today, am really glad to have many good fellow bloggers around as very good friends.

So today, I would like to express my sincerest thanks to all those new friends and co-bloggers who helped me in any way. As a friend, through their advices, or even through their simplest words that motivated me when I was down. Thank you all for being there... :)

And yes..... I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to my lovely followers, who read and comment on my posts regularly. Those who have joined me on my social accounts, those who love me and appreciate my work. Thanks to all of you. Your love, appreciation and kind comments make my efforts worthwhile.. <3


I am already having a birthday giveaway on my FB page that is open to Pakistan only. I hope to do an international giveaway on my blog soon to for my international readers too.

Once again, thanks to all of you for your support and appreciation... <3 Need your wishes and special prayers as I am still learning and have many milestone to achieve IA... :)




Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!





Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

53 comments

  1. <3 Lots of love for you, Huda! Your dedication shows through your work. It was about the same time that we started our blogs, and I am glad to have known a buddy like you who shares my addiction :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks a ton Bia... Yes I remember, we both entered the blogosphere approx the same time... Am glad to have friends like you who not only share my passion but also have been very helpful :) <3

      Delete
  2. Oh my sweety, so much joy on your First Blogversary, allot of heartfelt wishes and prayers for a bright future ur way <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so soo soooo much dear... You have always been a great support... am glad to have u around as a friend...Thanks a lot for ur wishes. .. <3 :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats Huda!! :) great milestone! I wish you many of these days!
    xo
    Alice|­­Alice's Beauty Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation on completing your first year. Lots of love and best wishes :) *Cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of good wishes, positive enegery and a ton of love from me! Congrats dear, you have come a long way in such a short span of time. Truly an asset to the blogger community <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u sooo much Maila, u r such a sweetheart... <3 :)

      Delete
  6. Happy 1st Blog Anniversary! ^_^ You are a quick learner and have come so far in such a short time! Sending tons of e-hugs your way!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyy!! My first follower :D Congratulations!! ^_^ and thank you for introducing us to many other lovely bloggers :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww am glad to be of help.... You girls are doing so great and and are a great addition to bloggers community... Thanks a ton <3 :)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations dear for your blogs first year. May you get more success an love :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats dear nice to hear about best wishes for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations,.I am so happy for you dear.i wish tons of success your way

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations <3
    BEst of Luck for future ,,May you have many more followers and views :D :D
    Keep writing the amazing posts , we love to read them <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on completing a year.Happy first anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopppiiieee Blogiversary Huda!!! May your followers increase day by day <3

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! You have a lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! =)

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and yes sure.. Following ur blog now

      Delete
    2. Followed back dear!! Keep in touch!

      Delete
  15. Congratulations! Happy blogversary may you have many moreee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats girl, I wish you have many more. Happy for you. Keep the great work up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. congratulations darling :) may you have a bright future

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations huda !! All the best wishes on your way...glad to have you here coz you are such a sweet person , every imteraction with you has been a pleasure ....you hard work speaks for itself....once again many congratulations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Sherry... This means a lot coming from such a lovely lady... Stay blessed <3 :)

      Delete
  19. you have a lovely blog along with a lovely personality :) wishing your blog loads of success in future :) and yayyy happy bday to the lipstickholic :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy first blog anniversary.. congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you are one dedicated blogger dear .. many congratss n best wishes
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday to your blog... So glad for you and lots of congratulations for your own domain sweety..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday may u have more success and every yeaar we celebrate togather

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on your first blog anniversary Huda :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator