Review: The Balm INSTAIN Blush in "Swiss Dot"

20:08:00

Hey lovelies,


Hope you all are doing well. Am a blush hoarder. Especially when it comes to coral or orange blushes, I can't get enough of those. Today am going to review my first INSTAIN blush by The Balm in shade "Swiss Dot". I got this during The Balm's 50% sale last month. So without further talking let's see what I have to say about this.

The Balm INSTAIN Blush in "Swiss Dot"
The Balm INSTAIN Blush in "Swiss Dot"
The Balm INSTAIN Blush in "Swiss Dot" Ingredients
The Balm INSTAIN Blush in "Swiss Dot"
First of all I love the cute packaging of The Balm products. This blush comes in a small booklet style packaging with a mirror. The packaging is cute yet not very sturdy. Am not very sure if this kind of packaging is travel friendly. When I got this blush I already had this small crack on the top corner of my INSTAIN blush. So you have to be careful if you are planning to take it in bag/purse with you.

Now the shade that I bought is "Swiss Dot" which is an orange-peachy kind of shade. I was expecting it to be a bit more brighter orange blush. But it turned out to be a coral orange kind of shade. This blush is really very pigmented. You really need to be careful with application part or else you will end up applying more. It has silky smooth texture which makes it easier to blend. Luckily, this blush doesn't have any shimmer/sparkle in it. The finish of this blush is pure matte but still smooth enough for my liking. The lasting power of this blush is pretty impressive and on me it lasts almost all day in normal weather.
The Balm INSTAIN Blush in "Swiss Dot" Swatch
No doubt, I like this shade a lot and love its silky smooth texture. But honestly, for the price I was expecting more. For me, many other drugstore blushes in much lesser price have performed almost the same. However, staying power of this blush is something really remarkable. If you are looking for a nice matte, long-lasting blush which blends easily and provides a smooth finish, then you should check these blushes out for sure.


The Goods:
  • Very pigmented
  • A gorgeous coral-orange shade
  • Impressive staying power
  • Soft and smooth texture
  • Blends easily 
The Bads:
  • Packaging is not travel friendly
  • Expensive


Price & Availability: I got mine from Facebook page Infinity during The Balm 50% sale for PKR 1700/-. You can check different Facebook pages to see if any of those have these blushes in stock. For international readers, you can buy these online from The Balm for $22.00.


My Rating: 4/5




Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!





Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. Lovely shade it look so tempted its on my wishlist thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expensive! But the color is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its expensive, but the shade is really gorgeous

      Delete
  3. Nyc review as always. I love this shade ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color & packaging is too tempting.Lovely post:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty color it is and cute packing ...but for the price i might just leet it pass for a while ...amazing review and photography🙅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is pricey and there are many other options available in lesser price. Thanks a lot :D

      Delete
  6. love the packaging. So cute. Love the color as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. color and packaging is so cute but its little pricey thanks for the review <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour is so pretty. I'm drawn to coral blushes a lot and this has tempted me so much. Gotta get this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh God its such a great shade for winters :) awesome yummy swatch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes isn't it just gorgeoussss.. <3

      Delete
  10. woww lovely shade .. love ur pics <3
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  11. The texture looks promising! Lovely shade!

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isma and yes the texture is so smoooth and nice :)

      Delete
  12. I have my eyes on toile but this is also a pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have my eyes on toile too.. Thats a lovely shade... :)

      Delete
  13. I love theBalm sales and you've picked up such a pretty shade! I have a long theBalm wishlist and instains are on top! :D xx

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  14. I joined this site becouse I am too lipstickholic. I love every lipstick !!!

    http://crossstitchandbracelets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know that Kate... Welcome to the blog :)

      Delete
  15. Yumm shade so wanna spend my money on The Balm instains now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes you should get one or two shades for sure :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator