Review: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in shade "Creamy Beige"

13:50:00

Hey there beauties,

Hope you all are doing well. I have naturally deep set eyes with quite prominent dark circles. So am always on the hunt to find the best concealer for my eyes. That's why I decided to try another much raved about drugstore concealer. Yes, am talking about L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer. So without any further talking let's see what I have to say about it.

L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in shade "Creamy Beige"
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer Ingredients
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in shade "Creamy Beige"
This concealer comes in a squeezable tube packaging with brush applicator. Personally am not a fan of such applicators and packaging. Upon squeezing you always get more than desired amount of concealer that leads to product wastage. It took me a while to learn to squeeze and apply the right amount of concealer to avoid product wastage.

This concealer has medium consistency which is neither too runny nor too thick. It is creamy and blends smoothly into the skin without any hassle. It is very very pigmented so you need just a little amount of concealer to conceal your dark circles or any imperfections on your skin. I have dry/combination skin and luckily, it doesn't feel drying on my skin. But yes it does has the tendency to enhance any dry or rough patches. I don't find this concealer tacky or sticky at all. The finish of this concealer is kind of matte but really smooth. Let me tell you this concealer doesn't brighten the under eye area. So, if you are looking for a brightening concealer, then this one is not for you. However for me, this concealer has worked really well, no dryness, no greasiness. Just the perfect kind of finish and perfect coverage.

The shade I bought is Creamy Beige. For reference, I am NC 25. I was thinking to buy the shade "Natural" but then decided to go a shade darker this time and I guess I made the right choice.  This is perhaps the best color match for my skin tone in any concealer range so far. I apply a very thin line of this concealer for medium coverage and a heavier line of this concealer for full heavier coverage and use my fingers to gently pat and blend it into my skin. It easily blends into the skin and looks very natural.
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in shade "Creamy Beige" Swatch
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer Before and After Results
I have used a fine line of L.A. Girl Creamy Beige Concealer and you can see the coverage is amazing. Adding another line completely hides my darkest dark circles. The staying power of this concealer is really amazing too. It lasts approx all day. However, after about 6 hours I noticed my under eye area turning a bit greyish. But it wasn't much noticeable and didn't make my under eye area a lot ashy so am happy with it. Don't forget to set it with powder if you are planning to go out in hot weather or planning to wear it all day long.

Overall, am quite happy with the coverage and finish of this concealer. I think I have found my HG concealer and selecting a darker shade was perhaps the best decision. This concealer offers great coverage and conceals my dark circles really well so am totally in love with it.


The Goods:
  • Conceals dark circles really well
  • Provides medium to full coverage
  • Inexpensive
  • Great variety of shades available
  • Blends easily into the skin
  • Doesn't feel drying on the skin
  • Doesn't feel tacky
The Bads:
  • Tube always squeezes more than desired amount of concealer
  • Has tendency to enhance dry or rough patches
  • Under eye area turns a little greyish after 5-6 hours. 
  • Not a brightening concealer

Price & Availability: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer is available online at Beauty Joint for $2.99/- only. I bought mine from Facebook Page Infinity for PKR 700/- only.

You can check the page Infinity to see if they still have these in stock or you can pre-order this concealer from beauty joint through any Facebook page.


My Rating: 4/5




Have you tried the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer yet...??? Do leave your comments and share with us what you think about this...





Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!





Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

51 comments

  1. I have almost same dark circles as yours and i mostly use pan stick to hide them, i thing i need to try this one. You did nice review :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zubaida... Yes you should try this out for sure.. :)

      Delete
  2. I too have deep set eyes and I guess brightening concealers do the job better.
    Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.. Deep set eyes are difficult to work with... This concealer has worked really well for me , even better than the brightening concealers that I have tried so far.

      Delete
  3. for the price I guess it's a great product, too bad that with time it turns greyish..not a good look I guess.. :(
    xo
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice ...It sure is worth trying, it didn't make my under eye area a lot grey so am ok with it. You can set it with a good powder to avoid such under eye ashyness

      Delete
  4. I have it and i love it :) nice review babe!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the price I guess it's a good product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great! dont think I can get this brand in the UK though.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review and the price point is really good, You can really see the difference too x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie...yes its amazing for the price

      Delete
  8. Nice review huda but im more into brightening concealers. They have kind of an added advantage. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiran, Many people prefer brightening ones..they are good indeed :)

      Delete
  9. For such a cheap price this seems like a good concealer!
    My current one squeezes too much out at first aswell but other than that I love it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to try it out although i dont need to use any concealers but still iam gonna try it out :) Nice review dear and pictures are so clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great review and the photo really helped me understand the coverage :) Huda from SMB said it turns greyish.Did you have this prob too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shehrzad. Yes, I mentioned in the Con that this concealer turns a little greyish after 5-6 hours...but it didn't turn a lot ashy, means wasn't much noticeable and still looked okay. So am happy with it. Perhaps choosing a darker shade reduced the greyishness for me.

      Delete
  12. Aww, have you tried the NARS Creamy concealer and its looks amazing on xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naffy, no I haven' tried that yet. Thanks for recommending though

      Delete
  13. LA girl's products are really nice and affordable and although I dont usually use concealer, i might give this one a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are... You should definitely give this a try

      Delete
  14. I have heard good things about this concealer, but we don't have this brand here :( Lovely review! xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmm the undereye turning a little grey is slightly worrying x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A holy grail concealer is about the most valuable thing you can have so glad you found yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd need more than this to hide my bags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should try some other concealer then. This works great for me though

      Delete
  18. i can relate with every thing u said about this concealer ... and i will add u have to be quick with application it dries really quick ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the addition... yes it does.. :)

      Delete
  19. Great review, I own one in "Natural" n it makes my under eyes ash-y but work just so fab on my skin marks... amazing product.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great review, I wonder if they have in my shade, I need help with the under eye area!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear... Yes they have great variety of shades to chose from. Am sure you will find your match too.. :)

      Delete
  21. Thanks for an honest view Huda!

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanx for such a nice n detailed review.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haven't Try this brand yet. Nice product <3
    .Thanks for the review ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this out.. and thanks Aruba :)

      Delete
  24. Nice review! I too have dark circles almost like yours. For the price I think it seems a good product. Might give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  25. its one of my favourites. However I think you got charged for it a lot more than I did. It only costs in the range of 450-550. Rs 700 is too much for this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This sure is amazing Amna... Dear prices for importing products has increased now coz of GST and other costs... That's why I got it for 700 rs this time.

      Delete
  26. Ive been wanting to try this!! Great review! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator