Another Beauty Haulllll....!!!

14:42:00

Hey lovelies...!!

I mentioned in my last haul post that I ordered a few things from Just4girls. They reached here on Friday ...yayyyy...!! Also I picked a few products from Al-Fatah last week and today am sharing all of them with you in this haul post. Let's see what I got......

Makeup/Beauty Haul

Makeup/Beauty Haul
Just4girls Purchases

What i got from Just4girls:
(1) Essence stay all day foundation in "soft sand" (Rs 675)
(2) Essence all about matt fixing powder (Rs 530)
(3) Essence long lasting lipstick in shade "Natural Beauty" (Rs. 400)
(4) Himalaya clarifying facial wash (Rs. 310)


What I bought from Al-Fatah:
(5) Essence stay all day foundation in "soft beige" (Rs 675)
(6) Essence lip pencil in shade "Cute Pink" (Rs 180 )
(7) Essence all about curl "Curl+volume" mascara (Rs 490)
(8) Tresemme re-moisturize conditioner 500ml (Rs 396 if I remember correctly)


The haul is mainly featuring the new products by Essence cosmetics. Just4girls recently changed their whole look and added many new brands and products to their site. I was excited to try a few new products which were on my wish list so placed my order immediately without wasting another minute. However, now I wish I had delayed my order a few days because after that they also added many new great products by Catrice cosmetics which I missed :( Well I hope I'll get them in my next J4G haul before they run out of stock.

Let's talk about the things bout from Just4girls. I wanted to try this "Essence all about matt fixing powder" since I heard about it. So, I immediately grabbed one. Along with it I also got the new long lasting lipstick by Essence in a beautiful color "natural beauty". I am glad they were available on J4G. Then, I also added the Essence stay all day foundation in "soft sand (30)" in my cart. I was hearing a lot of good words about it so wanted to check how it works for me. But sadly the shade i got was one shade darker then my skin tone :( The last thing I added was Himalaya clarifying face wash as my Mum wanted to try that.

On my visit to Al-Fatah, I bought the new mascara by essence. Also, I picked a pink lip liner and the lightest shade of the "Essence stay all day foundation" in "Soft beige (10)". I can't seem to find the exact match for my skin tone in this foundation. So, I picked one darker and one lighter shade to mix and see if that works. The last thing I got is the "Tresemme re-moisturize conditioner". In winters my hair become quite dull and flat. So I needed this conditioner to provide them some extra moisture.


That's all for today. Hope you like this haul. Don't forget to leave your comments.... :)

If you like my posts and this blog then don't forget to Join this site via GFC and like The Lipstickholic on Facebook


Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Lovely picks, I got my J4G parcel today, haul post is coming soon. Do review the matte foundation and the fixing powder as I love essence loose powder too much, but thats not travel friendly need something to carry in bag... Lovely enjoy all the goodies:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweety... yes sure will be reviewing these soon... waiting for ur Haul post.. :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love Essence products. Can't wait for all your review. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the new essence products in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love makeup haul posts! <3
    Good picks:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i ws wondering why you got two of the same foudnations before i read the post haha! nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhaa...yes i knew that's y mentioned y I had to buy 2....thanksss :)

      Delete
  6. Have you tried the Essence Foundations? How are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first foundation from essence and am testing this now a days. Overall the foundation is good. Will try to upload a detailed review soon :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator