The Liebster Award

20:26:00

Hey everyone,

My blog got the liebster award....yayyyyy....!!!! I received this nomination today from a lovely fellow blogger The Beauty Finds. Thanks a lot sweety :) This was such a pleasant surprise for me... Seriously...I can't tell you all how happy and excited I am. This is my first blog award and am really contented ^_^


Okay so let me tell you a few facts about this award. "Liebster" is a German word meaning "unique"or "creative". This award is basically for the new creative and promising bloggers. The best part is there is no final judgment for this award. Once you are nominated, you become the winner...yayyy!!! This award is also a great chance for new blogs to gain recognition. There are certain rules which should be followed. Here they are:

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and share the link to their blog.
  • Answer the 11 questions mentioned by the blogger.
  • Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Liebster Award
  • Create 11 new questions for them
Am again thankful to my fellow blogger The Beauty Finds for nominating me for this award <3 :)


11 Questions Asked by The Beauty Finds:

Ok so according to the rule am supposed to answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated me. These questions sure were interesting and I enjoyed answering all of these. Here are the answers:

1. How did you decide the name of your blog?
Umm..deciding the name of my blog was not that difficult. I wanted to start my own beauty & makeup blog and my favorite makeup product is lipsticks. I wanted the name of my blog to be related to my love for lipsticks and therefore, named it "The Lipstickholic"

2. What motivates you to have your own blog?
My passion for makeup and beauty products. I love to try new products, read reviews online and make my purchases accordingly. So, I decided to create my own blog where I can share my thoughts, do reviews and tutorials for something that I love.

3. What are the best & the worst things you find about blogging?
The best thing about blogging is, it gives you satisfaction and pleasure. I feel happy and satisfied when I share my own true feelings. Blogging improved my research skills. Blogging helped me connect with my many favorite senior bloggers and also I discovered many new bloggers and it sorts of connect all of us together. The worst thing...ummm I didn't find any really.

4. What's the most expensive product on your wishlist?
A lot of products... hahaha the wishlist is pretty long. But yeah, I really wanna try the Laura Mercier smooth finish foundation have heard a lot of good words about it. Also wanna get a full set of sigma brushes.

5. Which makeup/clothing brand reflects your personality?
I'd say MAC . I feel that M.A.C has it's own grace and elegance. It reflects sophistication, uniqueness and power. Oh and I love black color.

6. Who is your celebrity makeup/hairstyle crush? (Share a picture of the particular look)
Crush...not really. But you can say I love Emma Robert's natural fresh no makeup look, Angelina's cat eye and for hair styles I love Taylor swift. Here is a pic of her blonde pin straight hair.

7. Which part of beauty routine takes the most of your prep time?
Complete cleansing and facial. This surely is the most time consuming task in my beauty routine.

8. What do you spend more on: Makeup or Skin Care?
I know it should be the opposite, but, my answer is makeup. I only buy skin care products that I need and I don't buy a lot. I spend much more money on cosmetics.

9. What's your beauty nightmare?
Hahaha interesting...Loosing the keys to my locked makeup stash..lol

10. What is your least used makeup item?
Eye shadow... I like to keep my eyes simple and only wear eyeliner, kajal and mascara. I only use eye shadows for any special occasion or event.

11. What are your ambitions related to your blog in 2014?
I am surely looking forward to make my blog famous. Will work hard as much as I can and will prove myself as a new, talented, independent Pakistani beauty blogger IA.

That's all.....

And now, time for my Nominations for the liebster award.
  1. http://asqgenerates.blogspot.com/
  2. http://lailamehkri.blogspot.com/
  3. http://theprettylilthingsblog.blogspot.com/
  4. http://milliondollarlooks.blogspot.com/
  5. http://thebedsidedreams.blogspot.com/
  6. http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/
  7. http://www.kiransbeautybook.com/
  8. http://letamnatellyou.blogspot.com/
  9. http://prettypeachyandpink.blogspot.com/
  10. http://mahamsrandom.blogspot.com/
  11. http://anoodmaliksblog.blogspot.com/

 Don't forget to check all of these blogs... They are doing great :)

My questions for the nominee's:


1. When and why you started blogging?
2. Where does your blogging inspiration come from?
3. Who's your favorite beauty blogger?
4. What you have learned from your blogging experience? 
5. Your favorite beauty/fashion quote?
6. What was the last beauty/makeup product you bought?
7. Your most favorite beauty product(s)?
8. One makeup/beauty item you can't live without?
9. Your signature look?
10. What makeup/beauty products you always have in your purse/bag?
11. What's your new year's resolution?

I have tried to keep the questions simple and short... :)

That's all....!!!

Keep spreading the love. Follow the rules, answer my questions and nominate more blogs...!!!

Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Hey Huda, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your answers! Best was the beauty nightmare :D :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This sure was fun :) I enjoyed answering all the questions

      Delete
  2. congrtz huda thanks for nomination..good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey many congratulations to you hun on your first award <3 and thank you for the nomination .
    Have a great day ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! :)
    I like to keep my eyes simple too! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading & knowing more about you Huda. You really are a very dynamic and talented new blogger, always enjoy your posts. Thank you so much for nominating my blog, will be answering your question soon In sha Allah.

    Love | The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww am flattered ...Thanks for the lovely words and you deserve to be nominated, will wait for ur answers :)

      Delete
  6. woww Huda congrtsss and love your blog also following back <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG :O I wish I also had a lot of friends around the web (who are bloggers) so I could atleast have a chance of getting nominated or atleast I could get some help... Nevermind, your blog is great and amazing! I don't usually read fashion blogs and neither do I love makeup, but after reading some of your posts, I am wanting to try out some of the mentioned products :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww welcome to the world of blogging. I am sure you will get nominated pretty soon. Glad u liked my posts. Stay in touch :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator