Weekly Asks: What's Your Current Go-To Lip Product...???

14:03:00

Hey beauties,

Hope you all are doing well. Here I am this Sunday with another weekly asks segment. Let's take a look at this week's questions.

This week's question is.....

What is your current go-to lip product/ lip color...???
 
My Answer: Well it actually keeps on changing and depends on what am wearing, but my current go-to lip product is Jordana Twist and Shine Balm in shade "Honey Love". It's a perfect everyday color and I am loving it currently.


So I'd love to read your replies. Share what is your current go-to lip product with us... :)


Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Jordana Twist and shine lip balms in Terra Crave and Cranberry Crush :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy... Twist and shine balms are love.. I wanna get cranberry crush for fall... <3

      Delete
  2. my current favourite is Becute velvet sensation shade 104 and Beauty Uk lip crayon in Corally incorrect !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lip crayons are so easy to use and my favorite go-to lip products... <3 Becute velvet lipstick sounds interesting...would love to see swatches.. :)

      Delete
  3. I love Sally Hensen Diamond lip treatment as my go-to lip product just cos they make my lips super soft and pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow now u have tempted me to try that... Will check that out for sure..

      Delete
  4. Hey,
    Just came across your blog and really liked it.
    Would you like to follow each other!
    keep in touch
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pooja.. Checking your blog right now.. :)

      Delete
  5. My fav is Naturally Nude from Avon :)

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, I've already follow you, now it's your turn ;)
    Autumn in Neverland

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovley blog.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Participate in my giveaway to win Klairs new skincare product via Wishtrend.
    http://www.icynosure.in/2014/09/giveaway-time-with-wishtrend.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pick Huda. I wanna try out the Jordana balm stains as well! My go-to right now has to be Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait. It's such a pretty neutral color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love....That is a pretty shade Jaybee.. <3

      Delete
  8. Currently I m in love with lip crayons by Australian brand boe. I m loving manic pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow never saw those..thanks for sharing.. :)

      Delete
  9. Hello, I really like your post today, could not choose one

    I follow you.

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator