Review: Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in shade "Honey Love"

13:30:00

Hey everyone,


Hope you all are doing great. Today I have a lip product review to share with you all. I just love lip crayons/chubby pencils and since, I read about Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stains, I was so tempted to try these. They are not easily available in Pakistan, but can be ordered via Facebook pages from beauty joint. I ordered mine through Hash in my recent makeup haul and have been using it a lot since the day I got this. Let's see what I have to say about this...........

Jordana Twist and Shine Balm Stain in Honey Love
Jordana Twist and Shine Balm Stain in Honey Love
Jordana Twist and Shine Balm Stain in Honey Love
Okay, so starting with the packaging it comes in a chubby twistable crayon. I like lip crayons and find them more convenient. Jordana twist and shine balm stains have a unique formula. It applies smoothly on the lips. It feels hydrating on lips and is moisturizing as the name states. The finish it provides is semi-matte with subtle glossiness. The best part is that the hydration stays there for a reasonable time and it doesn't make the lips feel dry after a while like MUA Power Pouts did.

This twist and shine balm stain is very pigmented. The coverage it provides is medium but buildable. It feels very comfortable on the lips. The staying power of this balm stain is quite impressive too. It stays on the lips for about 4-5 hours which is pretty good for me. It leaves a nice rosy stain on the lips which looks lovely. Am impressed with the staying power and quality of this balm stain and am glad I tried this.

Now talking about the color. I picked the shade "Honey Love" because I already have a lot of pinks and corals and this one seemed a bit different. Honey love is a gorgeous shade. Its a beautiful my lips but better shade on me. Can be worn, every single day. Its a pinkish mauve kind of shade with some brown tones and looks quite natural when applied. But, I noticed the shade becomes darker and a bit more rosy after a while. Am surprised, I tried it many times, and every time it became a bit darker after sometime. Overall, I love this shade a lot and its a beautiful everyday shade.

Jordana Twist and Shine Balm Stain Honey Love Arm Swatch
Jordana Twist and Shine Balm Stain Honey Love Lip Swatch
Overall, Jordana has again impressed me with this product. I love this lip balm stain a lot and it has become my favorite lip product these days. I definitely recommend you to try these. It's amazing for the price. There are many beautiful shades to chose from and I am hoping to get more soon.

The Goods:
  • Good pigmentation
  • Hydrates/moisturizes the lips
  • Applies easily and smoothly
  • Decent staying power
  • A subtle everyday shade
The Bads:
  • Availability in Pakistan

Price & Availability: These twist and shine balm stains are available online at Jordana Cosmetics website for $2.99/- only. I ordered mine from Beauty Joint through Facebook Page Hash for PKR 560.


Here is a good news...Jordana Twist and Shine Balm and other products are now available online at Just4girls..


My Rating:  4.5/5


Have you tried the Jordana Twist and Shine Balm Stains....??? Don't forget to mention in your comments..


Like my reviews...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!


Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Nice product n shade is really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It probably contains an ingredient that oxidises or something due to which id darkens. The shade looks good for everyday wear! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it contains any ingredient which may be causing this.., and the darker color looks even better... :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks and welcome to my blog dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shade on you. Following back. Lets keep in touch.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana and welcome to the blog.. :)

      Delete
  5. Love the shade hun! xx
    Great review!

    www.fashhunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shade is really pretty and lovely swatches dear.....xoxoxo.....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet colour! :D
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! http://locastrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for your comment :)
      I follow you :)

      Delete
    2. thanks dear and welcome to the blog :)

      Delete
  8. Sure..I'd love to follow each other :)

    Just followed u on GFC and Bloglovin...now it's ur turn
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment, sure we would love to follow you, followed you with gfc and bloglovin and waiting for you to do the same

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice colour! :) I follow your blog, follow back?
    stylizacje-dla-ciebie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post!!

    Sure, we can follow each other :) I follow yuo on GFC, fb and Instagram! Follow me back in these social :)

    New post!! I wait you :)
    http://agatatasteofashion.blogspot.it/2014/06/watch-mania.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing post!!! pretty shade ;)
    i would love to follow each other because I really love your blog!!
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only heard of the Clinique chubby stick so it's exciting to find out about a different brand,

    Thanks for the review huda <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have tried the MUA version of these crayons but found Jordana better than those.. Welcome to the blog :)

      Delete
  14. Yes dear I too have tried two of their shades and I am planning on to write a review.. :) They got me amazed truly.. I agree with your observations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear...will be waiting for too see what lovely shades u got..<3 These sure are amazing :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator