Review: Everyuth Naturals Golden Glow Peel-Off Mask

12:55:00

Hey lovelies,

Hope you all are doing well. Sorryyyy..I have been MIA coz of many issues here. Was not well plus was very busy. But well, am back to blogging now. Missed you all so much.... :)  As am back, here I am with a long-awaited review. Am going to review a facial mask by Everyuth Naturals. It is called "Everyuth Golden Glow Peel-off Mask". I bought this somewhere back in winters this year and after trying it a few times now is the perfect time to share my thoughts on this. So let's begin.....

Everyuth Naturals Golden Glow Peel-off Mask

Everyuth Naturals Golden Glow Peel-off Mask
 What Everyuth claims about this mask:
Dust, pollution and the environment cause impurities to clog skin pores and make the skin dull. EverYuth's Golden Glow Peel - Off is a home facial with orange peel extracts and glitter particles which gives you an instant glow and fairness when there's no time for a parlour facial. Its 3 way action works wonders on your skin by peeling away dirt and bacteria from within the skin pores. It stimulates blood circulation and oxygen supply to the skin and gives an instant fairness with a golden glow.

How to use:
Wash your face, pat skin dry. Apply even layer over your face avoiding delicate areas like eyes and mouth. (Do not apply very thin layer). Let it dry for 15-20 minutes. Peel off from forehead in a downward direction towards chin & wash off. For best results use atleast once a week.

Here's a quick demonstration of how to apply and remove the mask:
Squeeze enough amount of the mask
Evenly spread it and let it dry for 20 minutes
Start peeling it off from the corner and wash off after removing completely.. You are all done :)
My Thoughts:Okay, so after reading many positive reviews on this product,I was quite tempted to try this. Luckily, on my visit to Al-Fatah (Centaurus Mall) I spotted this in the skincare section. I bought the larger (90g) tube to see how it works on me. Although, I don't use a lot of face masks, but I was quite excited to try this product.

This mask comes in a squeezable tube with screw cap. You can easily squeeze the tube to get a decent amount of mask. Upon, squeezing, comes out the orange/gold colored mask. The first thing I noted about this mask was the artificial smell of orange peel was quite obvious and annoying. Well, ignore it for now. The consistency of the mask is just medium. It's not too thick which makes it easier to apply. The masks feels a bit sticky though. It also contains tiny gold/shimmer particles which are quite visible.
Everyuth Naturals Golden Glow Peel-off Mask
The first time I used it, I applied a thin layer of the mask on my face, which turned into a mess later and was very difficult to remove (Oops, my mistake, should have read the instructions carefully...!!) Well, the next time, I squeezed a generous amount of the mask and applied a thick layer on my face. The consistency of the mask makes it easier to spread evenly on the face. I have dry/combination skin and my skin is sensitive but am glad I didn't notice any irritation or tingling after applying it. After letting it dry for 20 minutes, I started peeling off the mask and it was removed easily without any pain or hassle. I washed my face, and oh mine... it was really looking fresh and clean. I won't actually call that a glow, but yes the face was visibly radiant.... :-)

This mask gave me a really clean and fresh face, perfect for any occasion. But wait....the results are temporary and doesn't last long. The radiance fades after about 3-4 hours. But still, its perfect for a whitening facial at home and am happy with the results. I have dry/combination skin and it wasn't drying on my skin. My skin just felt nice and fresh after using it which is great.Am sure it will work great in summers too as it removes excess oil and dirt from the face.

Am glad I tried this product and am quite happy with the results. It gives you a nice fresh and radiant face within just 20 minutes. This product doesn't improve complexion but yes instantly brightens the complexion for a few hours.I recommend you to try this too but yes, don't expect a real sudden GLOW or else you will be disappointed.

The Goods:
  • Inexpensive
  • Gives your skin a nice clean feeling
  • Instantly brightens the skin/complexion for few hours
  • Super easy to use and peel-off
  • Doesn't dry the skin
  • Good for combination skin
The Bads:
  • Contains parabens
  • The results are not permanent
  •  Strong artificial orangy smell


Price & Availability: I bought mine from Al-Fatah (The Centaurus Mall, Islamabad) for PKR 295/- only. Everyuth golden glow peel off mask in also available online at Just4girls.


My rating: 4/5


Have you tried anything from Everyuth yet..?? Don't forget to leave your lovely comments they make my day... :)


Love my reviews and posts..?? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC.

Follow my blog on "Facebook", "Instagram" and "Bloglovin" too...... :)



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Sounds an interesting product for an instant glow, though I wish the results were long lasting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an True and honest review :) loved iy girl :) well i wont be trying it as i hate strong orangy smell :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna... :) oh yes the smell is so annoying...

      Delete
  3. I have used this sadly I didn't worked for me..nice to see you back :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sad it didn't work for u... And thanks dear i missed you all... :)

      Delete
  4. Grrrr....too bad the results are temporary....Very nice review dear....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about this! It helped clear out a friends really bad acne but I suppose even if the glow is temporary it's good enough for the price you pay right? I love your shots btw looks like melted gold or something! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really ..at this price, cant ask for more and am quite happy with the results. Thanks....am glad u liked my clicks, it does look like melted gold ryt :D

      Delete
  6. love the review .. m def gonna give it a try .. thanks for sharing dear :)
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Gosh I am using this one and agree with every word you said ^_^ lovely swatch photo by the way <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot love...glad you too agree with my words... <3 ^_^

      Delete
  8. such a beauty, love the shots, and ill defo try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear... Do try , hope u'll like it too... :)

      Delete
  9. For glow, do try Freemen golden grain mask :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i will...thanks for the suggestion lovely :)

      Delete
  10. wooow its looks so pretty n sparkly! thanks fr sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator