Haul & Store Review: Mini US Haul from New Facebook Page "Infinity"

13:15:00

Hey lovelies,

So about a month ago I found about this new Facebook Cosmetics and Jewellery page named "Infinity". The owner of the page personally messaged me on Facebook informing about her page and the services they are offering. I visited the page and came to know that it was open for US orders. Lucky me, at that time I was already looking for a page open for US orders at reasonable rates as I wanted to order my regular foundation for winters. So, I asked her to quote rates for a foundation and some other products. She quoted quite reasonable prices, was offering COD and no advances were required at all. I was amazed yet excited. So I decided to give it a try and placed my first order with that page, but a small one. The owner confirmed my order and gave me an estimated time of 3 weeks for delivery. Let's see what I got and how was my experience with this store...

As it was my first order with that page, I precisely decided to order Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (my routine winter foundation) from Walmart and Wet n Wild Mega slicks balm stain from Beauty Joint. Right after three weeks, I inquired about the status of my order from the page owner. She replied quickly telling that the shipment is in transit and will be reaching here soon. One thing I will appreciate is that the owner of the page is so sweet and her replies are always prompt. So thumbs up for good customer service. After 2-3 days (on Friday), I received a message on Facebook informing that my order has arrived and is ready to ship. I confirmed my address and personal details with her. In evening, I was notified that my order has been dispatched and I will receive it by Monday. Now that's super quick. Again, thumbs up for no extensions in the given deadline and for such quick delivery.

I was expecting my order to arrive on Monday. But to my surprise, it was delivered on Sunday by Blue-ex. Infinity offers COD and my total invoice amount was PKR 2000/- only (including Rs.200 delivery charges). So I payed for my order at time of delivery. Now take a look at how my order arrived and how it was packed....
Infinity Parcel Arrived
Cute Box with Card Inside the Parcel
Inside the box
Okay so, I opened the parcel and inside there was a cute box with a small thank you card. Oh I soooo loved the cute packaging, the card and the way it was sent.... <3 Everything was properly bubble-wrapped to ensure safety of the products. I ordered just 2 things. Whereas this cute moustache ring was a complimentary gift from the page owner and I loved it :) Let's take a closer look at the things I got...
Wet n Wild Mega Slicks Balm Stain in shade A Stiff Pink- PKR 500/-
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in shade Classic Ivory- PKR 1300/-
Neon Pink Moustache Ring (Gift)

Overall, am a happy and highly satisfied customer of this new page Infinity. I keep shopping from Facebook pages and this so far was my best per-ordering experience with any page. If you are a shopaholic and love pre-ordering stuff then do check this page Infinity (click to open in new window). The owner is so sweet and cooperative. The page offers reasonable rates, timely delivery and efficient customer service. Plus, they have some amazing jewellery in-stock too.


So that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed my mini haul post featuring this new Facebook Page.

Don't forget to leave your lovely comments... <3



Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!





Love,
The Lipstickholic

(Disclaimer: I in no way am associated with this Facebook page. My review is purely based on my personal shopping experience with this page. For further details read my complete Disclaimer Policy)

You Might Also Like

60 comments

  1. Great picks n ill surely check the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a useful service to be able to shop from the US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lena such Facebook pages make it easier for us to shop from US sites.. :) Thanks for ur kind comment

      Delete
  3. Nice pics, love the ring it is really different
    www.naomitalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul I love the Rimmel foundation!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing about the store :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure.. Do check the page out.. hope u like it too :)

      Delete
  6. Great picks and this cute ring is best. Gifts are always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to find such a service!! I drool over US products all the time!!!
    xo
    Alice|Alice's Beauty Madness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely goodies Huda. Hope to see a review soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. first of all the pics are so vibrant... love it

    2nd please swatch the lip balm for me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Nida... :) Yes in shaa Allah this will be reviewed v.soon (y)

      Delete
  10. Hey Huda! Swatch-swatch the lovely lip balm stain, please :-)
    Do try Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation as well. I have heard great things about it from UK bloggers especially.
    Enjoy your picks. JazakAllah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bia...finally u r back :) <3 Sure would love to try that too, thanks for the recommendation (y) Stay blessed

      Delete
  11. Nice haul sweetie :)

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the ring! Lovely haul! :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Wet n Wild balm stains!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so good. Do they deliver the uk? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I guess they deliver in Pakistan only at the moment. Its a local Facebook based store... But their service is great and makes it convenient for us to order stuff from UK and US from here.. :)

      Delete
  15. Lovely goodies :) We need something like this for where I live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristina .. Yes such service makes things much easier :)

      Delete
  16. I need to look into this company. Great packaging, makes it even more exciting when you get all the goodies. Love the ring too, what a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow nice picks :) iam going to order from this page :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOh would love to see a swatch of the Megaslicks balm x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like such a useful service and the balm looks like a beautiful shade!

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. love ur review dear .. def gonna check the page :)
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now I wanna shop! Loved that ring, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks ...Checking ur blog just now.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. COD available for a pre-order? That sounds perfect for me! Do review that WnW balm stain! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  24. u always tempt me with your haul posts now i have to wait for the time u review WnW balm stain :(

    Latest Post on my Blog : LA Girl 10 Color Eye Palette.

    Follow me :
    Facebook | Bloglovin | Twitter | GooglePlus | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehhe ...Am trying it these days...review will be up soon IA.. :) <3

      Delete
  25. Great review:) Would you like to follow eatch other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear... Checking ur blog out ...its great :)

      Delete
  26. hello, I loved the post and everything you teach us, thanks

    you would like to follow each other? let me know.

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice Blog ! I would like to follow each other :) Follow you oin GFC please follow back ?

    Greetings <3
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator