Review: Jordana 12 HR Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in "Espresso Last"

15:16:00

Hey beauties,

It's the beginning of another week. I hope you all are fresh, happy, healthy and enjoying the sunny morning :) Am going to start this week with an eyeliner review. Am talking about the "Jordana made to last liquid eyeliner pencil" in shade Espresso Last. This is my first purchase from Jordana Cosmetics and I must say am pretty impressed with the quality of this product. Okay, so let's see what I have to say about this....

Jordana 12 Hr Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
Jordana 12 Hr Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
Jordana 12 Hr Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
I was looking for a nice dark brown eyeliner which can be used instead of black for day time and uni/work. I read many good reviews on this Jordana eyeliner and was so desperate to try it, and luckily I was able to find one at Lush Grooming Bargains. When I first tried this eyeliner, I was seriously blown away by how creamy and pigmented it was. This is my first purchase form Jordana Cosmetics and I wasn't expecting a lot, but I was wrong. This one is amazinggg....!!!

This eyeliner is very creamy and soft and therefore it applies easily on the eyes without tugging. It is amazingly pigmented. I applied and tested it on my upper eyelid and also on the bottom lid (outside the lash line) and it didn't smudge. I have sensitive eyes so I don't use eyeliner pencils on my waterline. I just used this on my upper and lower lid and it didn't irritate my eyes so yayyyyy it's a winner for me... !!! But still, I 'd recommend being careful if you have really sensitive eyes because this product is not hypoallergenic.

The staying power of this eyeliner is great too. I apply a very thin line on the inner corner of my eyes and the line gradually becomes thicker as I move towards the outer corner. It stayed on my eyes for more than 6 hours easily but yes I felt the thin line on the inner corner started fading after just 3-4 hours. Overall, this eyeliner has great staying power and it stayed well on me too with some fading in the inner corner till evening. However, I find it a bit difficult to remove but that's not a major prob.

The shade I bought is Espresso Last which is a beautiful dark brown shade. It is almost a black-brown shade on me which is perfect if you want something subtle for day time. I always use "Diana of London super long wear pencil in black" but this one has become my second favorite and its my daily go-to eyeliner pencil now. For the price, it's just amazing and I think I have found a gem.... ^_^
Jordana Made to Last Eyeliner in Espresso Last (Arm Swatch)
Jordana Made to Last Eyeliner in Espresso Last (Applied on upper lid)
Overall, I am glad I tried this eyeliner and I absolutely love it. It's available in 6 beautiful shades and am definitely planning to get a few more soon especially a black one. I am using this brown eyeliner approx daily now. Though, I can't understand why Jordana named it "Liquid Eyeliner Pencil". It's a creamy, soft  and long-lasting pencil eyeliner.

 The Goods:

  • Great Pigmentation
  • Creamy and soft
  • Easy application & no tugging
  • Great staying power
  • Affordable

The Bads:

  • Availability in Pakistan
  • Can be a bit difficult to remove

Price & Availability: I bought mine from Lush Grooming Bargains from PKR 480. International readers can buy this from Jordana Cosmetics website and Beautyjoint.

My Rating: 4.5/5


Have you tried anything from Jordana Cosmetics...??? Don't forget to leave your comments :)

Like my reviews...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC...^_^

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!


Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. yes i am loving this pencil.... looking so pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the black one and its really nice! Great review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sidrah... I'll get the black one soon

      Delete
  3. now i need to try this,i am pencil liner sucker..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review Huda it looks pretty nice even I haven't tried anything from jordana there blushes are on my next buy list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweety... yes the blushes are on my wishlist too...hope to get them soon :)

      Delete
  5. (y) great review ... jordana's products are really awsome ... i have its lip stain and its a love ... with great lasting power. i am sure this liner would be as great ... and it reminds me i also bought one black-brown pencil.... ima check which brand it was :P thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am planning to get that balm stain... Am a sucker for lip balm tints... :) thanks Shumaila :)

      Delete
  6. Good review, Love the colour as well. Seems very pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone needs a dark brown liner! Looks like a great one! ♥b

    Brittany's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish we could get Jordana in the UK! Great post :)
    if you ever have time could you check out my blog pls and maybe give me some advice?! thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jasmine...thanks for dropping by... i'll check you blog for sure :)

      Delete
  9. I haven't tried anything from Jordana as well but this pencil looks promising! Once I finish my current liner, I'll definitely get this one. Beautiful pictures and nice review Huda! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first purchase from Jordana and am really impressed..looking forward to trying more products soon... and thanks Zubia ^_^

      Delete
  10. you have such pretty eyes dear masha Allah.Really great review.I am always hunting for long lasting liners.This seems like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Shehrzad... Yes you should give this a try :)

      Delete
  11. wow very pigmented, i'll get it :) u have beautiful eyes dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice review dear and it looks very pigmented...I have never tried this brand but I am now adding it to my list....xoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so promising! <3 Glad that you shared your views! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the review sweety...yes it is :)

      Delete
  14. oo lovely! i love brown eyeliners! Great review hud! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks soo nice...great review dear...
    love ur EOTD <3

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/02/real-techniques-core-collection-brushes-review.html

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator