Benefits of Rose Water & Review on Saeed Ghani Rose Water Spray

17:17:00

Hello Beauties,

After reading a lot of good things about rose water, I decided to buy one to see how it works on my skin. I have been using it regularly for over 2 weeks now and now is the perfect time to share my thoughts on this with you. So today's post will highlight a few benefits of Rose Water (especially for skin) along with a precise review on "Saeed Ghani Rose Water Spray" that I included in my skin care regime last month.
Benefits of Rose Water
Benefits of Rose Water

Benefits Of Rose Water:

Since ancient times, roses and it's extracts have been used for medical, nutritional and many other purposes. Apart from it's medical and nutritional uses, it was used in various cosmetics recipes because of its beautifying effects. Ancient queens used rose water and milk for bath. Even today, people are using rosewater not only in different stress relieving therapies, but also in different cosmetic recipes, cuisines and for making different medicines too. Following are a few important benefits of Rose Water that I have read and heard through different reliable sources:

  • Rose water is a great stress reliever. It's is used in aroma therapies for relaxation. Nothing is more calming and soothing than the aroma of rose oils or fragrance of fresh delicate rose petals
  • Rose water is said to have anti-inflammatory properties which helps in reducing redness or swelling of skin and healing sunburns too.
  • Massaging rose water on hair promotes hair growth and leaves a light natural fresh rosy smell in your hair
  • Rose water provides relief from eye strain. Pouring a few drops of rose ware in each eye provides relaxation and reduces swelling and irritation of the eyes.
  • Rose water is mixed with glycerin to use as a makeup setting spray. 
  • Rose water can be used as a toner to clean the skin and it helps maintain the PH balance of skin.
  • It hydrates dry skin
  • It provides relief from headache and is said to have mild antidepressant properties.

Saeed Ghani Rose Water:

Now coming to my thoughts on this rose water spray bottle. I bought this last month and started using it from the start of this month. I spray this rose water directly on my hands and face in the morning and also after applying my makeup before going out. I don't mix it with glycerin or anything and I have been using it for over 2 weeks now.

Saeed Ghani Rose Water
Now let me tell again that I have dry/combo skin and this rose water works great on my skin. I was amazed to see that it actually hydrates the skin and helps in maintaining the PH balance of skin. It works great as a toner and makes the skin feel clean and fresh. It absorbs quickly into the skin. I love it's mild rosy fragrance which really lifts and enhances my mood. Though it doesn't smell exactly like roses and the smell disappear really soon but still it is pleasant.

I also use it after applying my makeup as a setting spray. It gives my skin a nice dewy finish. However, It doesn't work as a makeup fixer or make the makeup last longer but am okay with it. It instantly calms the skin and I love it's soothing properties. Overall, this spray feels really refreshing :)

I am glad I tried this product and am definitely going to use this in other beauty recipes. Am glad it comes in a spray bottle which makes it more convenient to use. I love using it daily now and am definitely gonna use this more in summers.


Price & Availability: This is available at leading cosmetic stores in Pakistan. You can find it at the Saeed Ghani display section at "The Centaurus" Islamabad too. Also available online at Just4girls.pk. I bought mine from a local mart for PKR 65 only/- (100ml).



Do you have rose water in your skin care routine..??? Tell me how you use it and what you like or dislike about it.... :)


Like my reviews...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC...^_^

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. This sounds amazing. I quite like the fact that the scent doesn't hang around, as it wouldn't clash if you decided to wear a perfume as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yes... it fades away soon. :) but i love the smell <3

      Delete
  2. I am also a regular user of rose water. It does help to keep the skin balanced :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great to know you use it too.. It sure helps a lot :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, rose has a nice calming effect on the skin. It does help balance out the skin and keeps acne calm. It is great for sensitive skin too. I recommend it for any skin really.
    Marie
    iamthemakeupjunkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I have sensitive skin and it works great... Thanks for dropping by Marie

      Delete
  4. .I love using rose water ...lovely post ..
    My recent one : http://www.wellnessandvanity.com/2014/02/25/mac-fix-review-pictures-fotd/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rose water and use it to clean my face in the morning on a cotton pad! so gentle and soothing!
    nice post!
    xo
    A

    http://alicesbeautymadness.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to use rose water :) Nice read Huda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally agree with u on benefits of using rose water .. nice review x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review dear and I love to use rose water too on my acne prone skin....xoxoxo...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweety.... yes it's great for acne prone skin because of its soothing and antiseptic propeties...

      Delete
  9. I have always loved rose water.Nowadays i am using a toner wit rose water n sandal and totally lovin it :D great rveiew.Hey did u change the layout and all?it looks very very nice and beautiful now.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for sharing.. I'll try the sandal n rose water toner too.. and thanks a lot deat.. :) Yes I made some major changes in blog's layout ..glad you like it :)

      Delete
  10. so many advantages ahan... i have this bottle u know but i never properly use it ... will surely start using it from tomo xoxo :)

    Beauty Redefined
    My Latest Post :
    Lakme CC Cream - Review | Swatches


    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Shumaila, you should include this in ur daily skin care regime and am sure you will see a difference... :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for following. I followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweety n welcome to my little beauty world.. :)

      Delete
  12. Rose water is always my best friend... great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love rose water! <3 So glad to read all the benefits and your experience with saeed ghani's. I'm going to try it out with glycerine though now! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes am also gonna try it soon with glycerin and Sandal soon ... :) Thanks sweety

      Delete
  14. Great post. /i love using rose water

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally adore the mild fragrance and freshness rose water instantly brings to the skin. Nice review Huda! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know you love this too.. thanks :)

      Delete
  16. its a great product by saeed ghani. easy to use and carry around. good review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I love your blog and your style, congratulations and kisses from : http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This product sounds really interesting, may have to try it out :)
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I looooooooooooove rose water! In fact, anything rose scented.

    Fab post!

    Halima
    Fashionicide // Fashion, with a difference
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. so many benefits, i never knew that .. thanks <3

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator