My Favourite Pink Lipsticks....!!!

14:18:00

Hello girls,

Love is in the air.....and I think this is the perfect time to share again my five favorite bright pink lipsticks for this season. This is an update on my previous favorite pink lipsticks post. There was a time when I preferred buying more coral-pink or light pink lipsticks. But now I love bright and bold pink lip colors. Today am going to share my favorite pink lipsticks with you.

Favorite Pink Lipsticks
Left to Right: Elf Seductive, Artdeco#36, Wet n Wild Rosebud, Milani Hot pink rage, MUA Irreplaceable
Left to Right: Elf Seductive, Artdeco#36, Wet n Wild Rosebud, Milani Hot pink rage, MUA Irreplaceable
These are the pink lipsticks that I love love love a lot and use them quite often. These are bright pink lipsticks. The first four are lipsticks and the last one is a power pout from MUA which is a lip tint/balm. I don't know if it comes in lipsticks category or not but I use it just like a lipstick and love it. Here are the quick swatches of these lipstick for you. For lip swatches and natural light swatches, I recommend reading individual review posts.

Left to Right: Elf seductive, Artdeco#36, Wet n Wild Rosebud, Milani hot pink rage, MUA irreplaceable

The one at extreme left is "Elf essential lipstick" in shade "seductive". This is a beautiful everyday rosy pink lip color and I use it a lot. This one is always there in my bag. It's a bright pink shade but definitely not a pink that screams... Look at me...Look at meeee..!!!

The second lipstick is "Artdeco true color lipstick" in shade "36". I think the name of the shade was pink thistle but as only the number is mentioned on the tube so I have mentioned the number here. Its again rosy pink shade but quite bolder and deeper. It looks good on my skin tone. Read my full review on this lipstick here

The third one is from "Wet n Wild" and this shade is "rosebud". Its a nice medium peachy- pink sort of color. This is a true matte lipstick. The swatch here is looking different though *sigh*. Well this is a medium pink lipstick, not very bright, not very dull. For more swatches and complete review read the post here

The fourth is "Milani color statement lipstick" in shade "hot pink rage". Gosh, this is my most favorite pink lipstick ever. It has a perfect semi-matte finish and the color is just WOW. It's not an everyday pink lipstick but I love this shade a lot. You can read full review here.

And the last one is "MUA power pout" in shade "irreplaceable". These power pouts are moisturizing and leave a nice tint behind on the lips after fading. I love these chubby sticks lipsticks/balms that many brands are introducing these days. Irreplaceable is a barbie pink shade with some blue undertones. Read full review here

So these were my favorite pink lipsticks. I hope you like them too. In the end I have a special message...

To all my followers, my lovely readers and sweetest fellow bloggers.... Love you all for being so loving, supportive and cooperative... Coz it's your love and response that makes it all worthwhile. Stay Happy and Blessed always <3



Do you have any favorite Hot Pink Lipstick...??? Don't forget to mention the name in comments :)




Oodles of Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. lovely swatches~HVD to you honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the Milani lipstick, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still a bit bold lips shy, but your blog might get me hooked! :D Lovely collection! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jadirah you should try some bold colors now...They are so in now.. :)

      Delete
  4. Im still scared of wearing bold colors, though pink might be a bit subtle but maybe in a few years from now :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes pinks don't hurt like some dark plums and reds...you should try these Sarah :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! Wet n Wild has great, affordable lipsticks!
    Happy Valentine's Day!♥b

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many yumminess in one post! Great effort Huda. I love Rose Bud! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am interested in ELF seductive and Wet n wild rosebud.Awesome picks.All the colors are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the shades are lovely...I am in love with pink color so I cant pick one from this collection....I love all of them.....xoxoxo...;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria..you should try all of these then... :D

      Delete
  9. i will go with wet n wild one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice choices.Pink never goes out of fashion.Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful shades you picked! I have a few favorite pinks. MAC's Chatterbox is one of my go to lipsticks. I'm your new follower, look forward to reading more of your blog! http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. such beautiful shades!
    Nice post :)

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator