Review: MUA (F2) Stippling Brush and (L1) Lip Brush

13:30:00

Hey beauties,

Hope you all are doing well. It's time for some makeup brushes review. The brushes that am going to review today are from MUA (Makeup Academy). I have two of them, L1 Lip brush and F2 Stippling brush. I bought these last year from Just4girls when they were offering some discount on MUA brushes. So let's see how the brushes look and perform....

MUA Makeup Brushes
MUA F2 Stippling Brush:

Okay so firstly we have the stippling brush or also known as duo-fiber brush. This brush is soft in texture. Like all other MUA brushes it comes in plastic packaging. It has a nice long black handle with F2 written on it. This stippling brush is made up of long synthetic bristles and shorter natural bristles. Stippling brush is used to apply foundation using stippling motion for an airbrushed look. It can also be used for applying cream blushers or highlighters.

Well, I was expecting this brush to be a bit bigger or denser but this is a bit smaller than my expectation. I actually don't have any other stippling brush to compare this to. But well, being small it makes it easier to control and can be used at areas like upper lips too. But, it takes more time to apply and blend foundation on the face. I have used it to apply foundation and it works really well as a stippling brush. It applies and blends foundation really well and gives a nice flawless finish. Again I personally feel that it's a bit smaller for foundation application and takes more time and effort. But, the finish it gives is definitely worth it. Overall I think its a great brush but I will be using it more to apply cream blushers or highlighters. I got this for Rs 350/- (discounted price) from J4G.
MUA F2 Stippling Brush
MUA F2 Stippling Brush
MUA L1 Lip Brush:

The second MUA brush that I own is L1 Lip brush. It is basically a retractable lip brush. It is made up of synthetic bristles. This brush again comes in a transparent plastic packaging but it also has its own metallic lid which I really like a lot. The lid protects the brush from dust and  makes it travel friendly too. The lid can also be attached to the back of the lip brush to make the handle longer for better grip. So overall, I like the idea of creating a lip brush like this.

The lip brush is quite stiff and the bristles work really well for creating fine lip outline. It works really well for lip product application. I never used lip brushes to apply lipstick but this one has changed my mind. I love using this brush because it defines the lips so well and helps apply the lip product with precision. I am glad I tried this brush and I love this one. I got it for Rs 195/- (discounted price) and I think its a steal.
MUA L1 Lip Brush
MUA L1 Lip Brush
MUA L1 Lip Brush

So, both the brushes are great for the price you pay. I really like these. I have no complaints with the lip brush. However, the stippling brush is a bit smaller but it works really well and provides a great finish too. I recommend you to try these.


Price & Availability: These can be purchased from MUA cosmetics website. I got mine from Just4girls. They have MUA brushes and other MUA products in stock.


My Rating: 4/5


Have you tried any MUA brushes....??? Don't forget to mention in your comments what you think about these..


Like my reviews...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. i have elf brush and i dont like it all...this looks better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried ELF brushes yet. I wish this stippling brush was bigger in size, but the finish it provides is great.. You should give these a try :)

      Delete
  2. the brushes look great.I think the one for stippling can be easily used for contouring :/ great review dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly Shehrzad... the stippling brush will work well for contouring. Thanks dear :)

      Delete
  3. Nice choices.Esp the stippling brush :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. they look great :) wanna try them out :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator