New Blog Series: Weekly Asks....!!!

15:36:00

Hey Everyone,

Hope you all are doing great. I mentioned in my New Year Post That I will be adding new segments/series to my blog this year In shaa Allah. Now is the time to introduce one of the new series. A new section of "Weekly Asks" is being added to the blog. It's gonna be a weekly fun discussion segment named "Tell The Lipstickholic".....tadaaa....!!!!


Well in this series am gonna ask a question every week and my lovely readers will answer that question and share their thoughts on that topic. In this way we will learn some tips from others and will participate in fun discussions. It's always fun to read other bloggers answers.

I hope you all will love this section and will participate in it. One question will be asked each weekend and it will be fun to read ur lovely answers.

This week's question is.....


What is your favorite foundation for summers....?????


My answer:
For me it's Revlon color stay foundation or Rimmel match perfection foundation



Share the name of ur favorite summers foundation with us ....

Looking forward to your replies and comments...... :)


Like my reviews...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Revlon colorstay is truly an amazing foundation, it stays put the whole day.

    I like Maybelline's dream matte mousse foundation as well, you do need to powder it after 3 to 4 hrs but in intense heat it is a very light weight foundation, love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great.. Thanks for sharing Anushae and welcome to the blog... :)

      Delete
    2. Thankyou, and i love your blogs :)

      Delete
  2. I love revlon colorstay. It's lightweight but has amazing coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say thats a great idea.
    My fav is luscious oil free foundation these days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Haniya... Glad u liked the idea. :-) and thanks for sharing

      Delete
  4. Great idea!!!
    Best of luck!
    I am waiting for.my Revlon colorstay IA hope to get it soon. These days I love me some pressed powder on my essence all matte primer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much for appreciating.. :) <3

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator