Weekly Asks: What's in ur travel bag/purse..????

15:17:00

Hey everyone,

How are u all...?? Well last week we started a new blog segment named  "Tell The Lipstickholic...." Thank u so much for appreciating the segment and participating in it by giving ur answers. So here I am with another question this weekend..


This week's question is.....


What's in your travel bag/purse...????
 My Answer: I usually have 1-2 lipsticks, a gloss, a small brush, a small mirror, kajal, sunglasses and a mini eye liner pencil. Also a pen, a small notebook, a body spray and some cookies or candies... That's a lot of stuff...hehehehe 



Okay so share what makeup/beauty products and other products do u always carry in ur travel bag or purse...


Will be waiting to read your replies... :)


Like my reviews...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. A lipstick, mirror, kajal pencil, n presses powder, if I am in proper makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One or two lipsticks, bb cream, mirror, pressed powder and sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all just makeup, because I'm always late :D. If I'm all dolled up then I hardly keep anything in my travel bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lip balm, powder, planner, pen, mobile charger and ipad! loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pressed powder, deo, Cell phone, wallet, notepad, pen, wipes and lipbalm/lipgloss. Interesting topic :)
    javeriashabbir.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for ur reply Javeria and welcome to the blog :)

      Delete
  6. So late in answering but hey! It's never too late.. I usually keep all my makeup with me because I don't apply makeup while traveling. So once I am about to reach my destination, my weirdness starts. I have to deal with raised eyebrows and some under the lips smiiles :D other than that one small wet hand towel, a pen, a planner, my phone, sunglasses, wallet, my lovely Cuadalie face mist and ipad. Some type of moisturiser is a must.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear its never too late... Wooo thats a long list.. Thanks for sharin :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator