Eid Mubarik and Eid OOTD....

16:23:00

Hey lovelies,


So I hope you all are doing great and enjoying the Eid day. First of all let me wish u all Eid Mubarik. I hope this eid brings unlimited happiness and wonderful surprises for all of u... <3

On this Eid am going to share my first OOTD (Outfit of the day) with you all. Am quite excited for that. Hope you all will like it. I ordered pink and orange Dhanak Kurta and D.Dot churidar tights from Daraz.pk for Eid's first day.

Bangles
Dhanak Kurta from Daraz
Dress: Dhanak Kurta and D.Dot tights from Daraz. Shoes: Stylo
Thanks to my blogger friends for making this eid special for me with their lovely wishes and Eid surprises. Luckily, I got matching bangles sent by Shummaila of beauty Redefine as gift. So, this was my outfit for first day of Eid.

Once again Eid Mubarik to all Muslim followers across the globe... :)

What are u wearing this Eid don't forget to share in ur comments..???



Like my reviews...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Very nice l m loving your kurta perfect !! Eid mubarak 2 u also x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you pls share the price of kurta and brand? you look lovely!
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fia...brand name is Dhanak as mentioned in the post... and price was almost 4300... Thanks dear ^_^

      Delete
  3. Amazing dress Huda. Plus you're so thin masha Allah! :D Eid Mubarak love! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Faryal... :D Am waiting for ur Eid OOTD too... :)

      Delete
  4. Sucha a bright outfit!! Love the bangles as welll :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eid Mubarak! Your bangles are beautiful :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your EID outfit looks lovely - so colourful :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely color MaShaAllah..you are looking superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your kurta dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eid mubarak to u too :) and i love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved ur kurta's embroidery and the color combination. It looks beautiful on you. Eid Mubarak to you dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eid mubarik to you and absolutely loved that kurta, very beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eid Mubarak, very beautiful outfit n a v.v.very beautiful u, all the best do share ootd posts in future too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a lot Huda... Means a lot to me.. <3 Yes, IA hoping to share more in future too.. :)

      Delete
  13. love ur pics + kurta + u :) keep up the good work
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your OOTD .. i wore something on Eid too but you have reverse the colors :P just found your blog .. Eid mubarak
    Keep in touch
    XX (eid hugs :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shazia... Eid mubarik to u too.. :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator