Weekly Asks: What do you prefer.... matte lipstick, glossy or any other....??

13:36:00

Hey beauties,

Hope you all are doing great and enjoying after Eid days. This weekend finally I am back with my weekly asks section :)


Okay so this week's question is quite simple......

What lipstick finish do you prefer... matte, glossy or any other...???

My Answer: Well for me, I prefer matte lipsticks. I also like creamy or semi-matte finish lipsticks. Am not a big fan of very glossy lipsticks.



Will be waiting for your answers and views to see what lipstick finish do you prefer... :)


Like my reviews...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. I like glossy lips on spring and summer and when the weather gets colder I like to wear more matte lipsticks.

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely prefer a matte or semi-matte finish, too, glossy lips just doesn't work for me!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you for matte and semi-matte lips! glossy doesn't last enough on me :(
    xo
    Alice|Alice's Beauty Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer matte but I also like cream based lipsticks. Nothing too glossy. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me tooo....thanks for ur input kitschy

      Delete
  5. I would say creamy lipsticks :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love matte lipstic :D For me everyone is perfect becouse I love everyone hehe :d . Yours blog is amaizing :)

    http://crossstitchandbracelets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello just came across to ur blog.ur reviews are lovely.recently i have started blogging.i wld be glad if u chk out my blog and follow me at GFC.i am following u now.hope to hear from u.

    http://proxyprixi.blogspot.com/2014/06/may-2014-ultacom-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for ur kind words Suraiya and welcome to my blog.. :) Just checked your blog and its amazing..

      Delete
  8. Semi-matte lipsticks ... though i love matte too but they tend to dry my lips sometimes
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes mate lipsticks tend to do that..so i make sure to apply some lip balm before applying matte lipstick if my lips are dried (esp in winters)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(167)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator