Mini Haul and Shopping Experience with Beauty Arena....!!!

13:24:00

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are doing great. Well last month I placed my first order form beauty arena online shopping store and ordered just 2 things. I was pretty impressed with their efficient customer service and timely delivery. So last week, I placed my second order from their store and again, they cooperated with me and delivered the parcel right on time. So this time, I decided to do a complete post on my shopping experience with them. Let's see what I got from Beauty Arena this time...

Beauty Arena Haul
Okay so these are the things I got from Beauty Arena. Initially I ordered 4 things from Beauty Arena (A tiny miny haul it is). One of the blushes that I ordered was not in stock, I soon received a call from their representative and was given the option to either buy something else or take my cash back (as I had already payed for it through bank transfer). After discussing with the owner, I added Maybelline concealer instead of the blush that was out of stock. And am glad I did. Other than these things from Beauty Arena, I also picked a lip gloss last week on my visit to essence counters that am showing u in this post. So let's take a closer look at what I got in my mini makeup haul....
Beauty Uk Simple Define Eyebrow Pencil in "Ash Brown" ... PKR 410/- from Beauty Arena
Catrice Shine Gel Lip Color in "Don't Fear the Sheer"... PKR 780/- from Beauty Arena
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "Fair 15"... PKR 750/- from Beauty Arena
Ponds Pure White Facial Foam... PKR 245/- from Beauty Arena
Essence XXXL Longlasting Lipgloss in "Very Berry".... PKR 495/- from D.Watson

So this is all for now. Prices and shades are mentioned with individual pictures. Am really excited to try this fit me concealer by Maybelline and this shine gel lip color by Catrice. It's a lovely shade. Reviews will be shared soon IA.

Am again a happy and satisfied customer of Beauty Arena. They offer very good customer service, you can chat with them online on the site, message them on Facebook or talk to them on phone. I think it is becoming one of my favorite online stores in Pakistan. And for those who don't wanna pay through bank. They offer COD too. Their delivery charges to all over Pakistan are Rs 200/- (Flat Rate).

If you are in Pakistan and haven't shopped from their store yet, then don't forget to check their website and Facebook Page. They are celebrating their 2nd anniversary right now and are offering some amazing deals and discounts.


Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. lovely haul,now i know where to order my fit me

    ReplyDelete
  2. hudaaa.... i realllly like "lipstickholic" and like every other post, this one is amazing tooo :-) just make the posts more frequent....:)
    much love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Fozia Thank u so much for ur appreciation... u r such a love... Yes I am trying to be frequent in posts now... Thanks again hun <3

      Delete
  3. Lovely picks I must say do review fit me soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Huda... Yes in shaa Allah soon.. :)

      Delete
  4. Plz review catrice gel lip color :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shumaila yes for sure IA...Am excited to try this, this is my first lipstick purchase from Catrice..Reviews will be shared soon :)

      Delete
  5. Love a little mini haul, always good to see what other bloggers buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely haul! I need to get my hands on the FIT ME concealer!!!!!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.. :) Yes u should get this soon

      Delete
  7. I was thinking to shop from beauty arena but was bit confused so u made me clear now :) Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great shopping experience with them.... Hope u have a great experience too...

      Delete
  8. Nice haul huda. Would love a review on the catrice gel shine lip color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiran... Yes IA I will post a review on that lipstick soon :)

      Delete
  9. Will be waiting for the review on Maybelline Fit Me :)
    *INGLOT O2M REVIEW*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my Fit Me concealer, I'm so glad you got it! :D This Ponds facial foam didn't work for me in the past, it completely dried my skin out but it might work if you have oily skin. :) xx

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Fit Me Concealer is great...Thanks dear yeah am glad I got this :) I don't use ponds facial foam on daily basis coz its a bit trying. I use it to remove my makeup and for deep cleansing my face on weekly basis...

      Delete
  11. So lovely, this blog:)
    I was wondering, would you like to follow each other on GFC / FB?
    If yes, follow me and let me know! I'll follow back instantly:)
    xx
    http://myhoneybook.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.. Checkin ur blog out in a while.. :)

      Delete
  12. Following back:)
    www.myhoneybook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely haul Huda. Essence lipgloss looks so tempting <3
    BTW: Your blog looks awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator