Weekly Asks: What products do you use for a quick 5-minute everyday look...???

13:45:00

Hey Lovelies,

Another weekend and another weekly asked question is here. Hey... did you all see I just changed the weekly asks segment banner...I think this one is looking much better. Thanks to my bro for his help... :) Now let's move to this week's question...


This week's question is...

If you have only 5 minutes to do your makeup, what products will you use for a quick everyday look...?

My Answer: I quickly take some foundation or BB cream on my hands and apply it on my face using fingers. Then dab some concealer using fingers to conceal my dark circles. Then I use a pink, rosy or coral lipstick/ lip crayon on my lips. Then apply some powder blush on apple of my cheeks. And if I still have some time left, I apply a thin line of black/brown eyeliner on my upper lid only. In the end, if the weather is hot like it is these days, then I dust some mattifying powder all over my face and tadaaaa....am ready...This is what I use for my 5 minute makeup look for going out to work, for shopping or uni etc.



Oh the answer was pretty long, but yeah I manage to do all this in 5-7 minutes. Will be waiting to read what steps and products you follow for your 5 minute everyday look...


Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. My five-minute face is similar to yours. Except that instead of using eyeliner, I quickly use mascara on my upper lashes just cos it opens up my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question Huda! I do the same as you, except that I don't wear a liner on daily basis or when I'm in a hurry. And usually I'm so lazy that I only wear my sunscreen and pressed powder and a lip balm and thats it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for ur answer Faryal... even I do the same sometimes.. I skip the liner n apply a coat of mascara on my upper lashes.. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Huda! Nice question. I usually have the same routine, BB Cream, Liner, Mascara, Powder and Blush. Itna makeup kar kar kay aadat hogayi hai jaldi tyaar honay ki :P I usually apply the lipstick on the way :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks I followed back sunshine !

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator