Review: L.A. Girl Creme Lipstick in Shade "Love Letters"

15:47:00

Hey Beauties,

This Eid was much more fun for me because of some lovely gifts (Eidi) sent by my lovely fellow bloggers. Thanks to all of them for sending their love and making this Eid more special for me. One of the things I got as Eidi from Shumaila of Beauty Redefine was this LA Girl Creme Lipstick in shade "Love Letters". When I saw this, I was so happy to see the bright tangerine kind of lipstick inside. This is the first L.A Girls cosmetics product that I have tried and let's see what I have to say about this....
L.A. Girl Creme Lipstick in "Love Letters"
L.A. Girl Creme Lipstick in "Love Letters"
L.A. Girl Creme Lipstick in "Love Letters"
Okay now honestly I wasn't expecting a lot from this lipstick and this brand too. They are like so cheap on Beauty Joint and I always ignored these for some reason. Well, when I got this lipstick and opened it up the packaging wasn't that bad. It comes in a round black tube with transparent lid which closes very tightly. In my opinion, the packaging of this lipstick is even better than the Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks. Their transparent lids get messy very easily. But with this one I didn't face this issue.

When I opened this lipstick and swatched it for the first time, I was amazed to see how pigmented this lipstick was. Just one word came to my mind... Amazingggggg...!!! Seriously, it is highly pigmented. The texture and finish of the lipstick in creamy. It glides smoothly on the lips. Just one swipe of this lipstick provides full coverage. The lipstick has a strong artificial smell and taste that is annoying though. Otherwise, it feels really comfortable on lips. The finish of this lipstick is creamy. But if you gently blot it once with a tissue paper. The creaminess or the sheen disappears and it turns to a semi-matte kinda finish.

Now coming towards this particular shade. This shade "Love Letters" is a bright tangerine coral kind of shade. It's more of an orange shade with minor pink undertones. I thought this would be similar to NYX Femme Lipstick, but when I compared these two, this one was more orangish and different. It looks almost neon on my lips and compliments my skin tone (NC 20-25) very well. To tone it down a bit, I blot it with a tissue and the shade becomes a gorgeous semi-matte orange then. I am loving this shade these days and wore this on Eid as well. It's a perfect lip color for summers.

L.A. Girl Creme Lipstick Love Letters Arm Swatch
L.A. Girl Creme Lipstick Love Letters Lip Swatch
Now let me tell another great thing about this lipstick. The staying power of this lipstick is amazing too. I lasts 5-6 hours or even more, which I think is great. The staying power is almost comparable to the Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks. I must say L.A. Girl sure has impressed me with this lip color. Am loving the shade, its finish and staying power too. Would love to grab some more shades too.

The Goods:
  • Highly Pigmented
  • Lovely Tangerine shade for summers
  • Creamy finish
  • Feels Comfortable on Lips
  • Great staying Power

The Bads:
  • Strong artificial bubble gum like scent
  • Availability in Pakistan

Price & Availability: These lipsticks are available at Beauty Joint for $2.25/- only. You can check different Facebook Pages to see if they have these in stock or are taking orders for these. I think The Glam Shop might have these in stock.


My Rating: 4/5


Have you tried these creme lipsticks by L.A. Girl....??? Don't forget to leave your thoughts on these


Like my reviews...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!


Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

12 comments

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator