Weekly Asks: Your Favorite Drugstore Makeup Brand(s) Available in Pakistan...???

16:27:00

Hey beauties,

Hope you all are doing great and enjoying the first month of this year. So last week I was a bit busy with some tag posts. This weekend am finally posting my first "Weekly Asks" Segment question of this year...
This week's question is....

   Your favorite makeup brand(s) available in Pakistan...???
My Ans: Well to be honest, its a really tough one for me as I love many makeup brands. But I will be sharing my top three favorite drugstore/locally available makeup brands...
  1. Makeup Revolution: Its not available at any store locally in Pakistan but its available online at Just4girls.pk and Daraz.pk so am counting it in drugstore brands available in Pakistan. Hands down, almost all of Makeup Revolution products that I have tried so far have impressed me and I love them.
  2. DMGM: Another brand that I really love. All of their products are really good quality. I so love their Xtreme matte chubby stick that I recently reviewed. Their luminous cheek blushers are great too. Overall, its one of the best makeup brands available in Pakistan.
  3. Essence Cosmetics: Essence Cosmetics is another brand that I really love. I love their long lasting lipsticks. Their blushers are pretty decent and mascaras are really good too. The best part is that this brand is super affordable. So overall I love it.
So these are my top three favorite makeup brands available in Pakistan. There are many more that I really like. But these three brands have overall performed really well for me.

What are your favorite locally available makeup brands..??? Don't forget to share in comments... :)


Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)


Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I love dmgm. Have tried some of their products and they've won my vote. I also adore maybelline and mua.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes DMGM products are awesome. Maybelline also has some really good products especially mascaras and fit me concealer. Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  2. We share our love for Makeup revolution, haven't tried any stuff from DMGM so now it goes on my list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes we do :D....Yeah you should definitely try DMGM am sure you will like their products

      Delete
  3. I cannot say about my absolute favorites as every brand have good and bad share of products but now you asked so it can be essence and color studio as they are easily available :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know this is a tough one...thanks for sharing your favorites :)

      Delete
  4. Hmm... so mine would be Essence cosmetics, Maybelline NewYork and Revlon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choices... Maybelline is one of my personal favs too.. Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  5. Essence is also one of my fav :) And maybelline and revlon are also good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes revlon and maybelline are pretty great too...thanks for sharing dear :)

      Delete
  6. I can't recognize a brand by using it's one or two products... So, I actually have a mixture of brands like Revlon, Medora, Garnier, Loreal, Rivaaj, and a lot more, and from local brands I have Atika Odho. Mostly products have really impressed me, and others work same for me... :P

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very detailed reply Isma.. I love revlon foundations. I haven't still tried anything by Rivaaj UK and Odho cosmetics but they sound nice. Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
    2. Huda! you must go for Rivaaj lipsticks... I have bought them recently and their texture n application is so amazing!

      Delete
    3. wow thanks for sharing... I will love to try those out now :)

      Delete
  7. Rimmel to the moon and back! Not really sure why (I might actually :P ) but I love the brand because it was my first, affordable as compared to Maybelline and L'Oreal, and still amazes me every time! ;) Other than that Makeup Rev has been all the rage! I can't wait for them to launch in stores already!! xx

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your fav brands Jadirah.. :)

      Delete
  8. MUR. Luscious. Essence (sometimes) and now I am going for more brands :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great...yes we all are going for more brands :D Thanks for sharing some great names

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator