Review: Milani Color Statement Lipstick in shade "Hot Pink Rage"

19:49:00

Hello all,

Hope u all are doing good. So, this is my first review post and the product that I am going to review is Milani color statement lipstick in "Hot Pink Rage" which is a new addition to my lipstick collection and I love it a lot.

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in "Hot Pink Rage"
Before talking about the lipstick let me tell u that Milani is one of the best drugstore cosmetics brands that I have used. A lot of bloggers recently reviewed Milani's new color statement lipsticks and i wanted to get my hands on these soon because of all the good things that i heard about them. I bought one shade named "Hot Pink Rage" and believe me i was not disappointed at all....yaayyy !!!

Now talking about the lipstick. The lipstick comes in a golden sleek packaging which I absolutely love. The bottom of the lipstick has a section that shows the actual color of  the lipstick similar to MUA and NYX lipsticks. The name of the lipstick is also written on the bottom section. Overall, the packaging of the lipstick is very impressive.

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in "Hot Pink Rage"
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in "Hot Pink Rage"
The shade "Hot pink rage" is a bright pink color. It is one of those colors that when applied makes your face look fresh immediately. I love pinks and this definitely is a gorgeous pink shade specially for Asian/Pakistani skin tones. This lipstick provides opaque coverage and is highly pigmented. One swipe is enough to get the accurate color on lips. It's not an everyday pink lipstick because it's quite bright but yes I can wear it easily when going out with friends or to any occasion/event. The color is suitable for all seasons spring,summers and fall. Here is a hand swatch of the color in room light.

See, how pretty the color is....
The formula of the lipstick is also great. This particular shade is described as a matte finish lipstick but i feel it has a satin matte finish. I love this kind of finish. The lipstick applies smoothly on lips and feels creamy, but the finish is kind of satin matte. I applied it directly from the tube without any lip balm on my lips and it still felt creamy and comfortable to wear. It lasted on me for more than 4 hours with minor eating and drinking which is great. I am sure it can last longer if applied with a brush properly for any occasion.

Milani Hot Pink Rage Lip Swatch

Final Thoughts: So, overall I love this lipstick. It's not very hydrating but also does not feel dry on my lips. The staying power of the lipstick is good and yes the color is lovely. The only thing I don't like in this lipstick is the strong fruity kind of smell but this might not be a problem for everyone. This lipstick is just great and the best part is that it does not burn a hole in my pocket. It is super affordable as compared to Maybelline and other good quality drugstore lipsticks available here.

Price and Availability: Milani color statement lipsticks are available on Just4girls and Beautyarena for PKR 650/- only. I am definitely planning to buy more colors from this range soon. There is a great variety of colors to choose from. I would recommend all lipstick lovers to try these if you want a good lipstick in an affordable price.


Hope u enjoyed this review. Do provide me with your feedback and comments.

Don't forget to join this blog via GFC and follow The Lipstickholic on Facebook.

Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. lovely color, i've heard great things about Milani lipsticks, Need to try them out :)
    thanks for coming by my blog hun following your back, keep up the good work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should gv em a try, u'll love them for sure.
      Thanks for following back :)

      Delete
  2. I wish i could get all colors from Milani statement collection.. even worst colors too... nice review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this! It really is HOT PINK- RAGE! :) Lovely color. I am into bolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is :) Me too...can't pull off nudes, love bold lips...

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator