Review: Essence Silky Touch Blush in "Babydoll"

19:54:00

Hello everyone,

I love to do lipsticks or lip products reviews. But, keeping the fact in mind that this is a makeup and beauty blog, I will try to review and discuss all kind of makeup products. So today am reviewing one cute little blusher by essence cosmetics. It is the "Essence silky touch blush" in shade "babydoll".

Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll
Essence silky touch blush in babydoll
I bought this blusher somewhere back in summers from Just4girls when i was looking for a nice rosy pink blush. I actually wanted to buy the catrice defining duo blush but that was out of stock, so i decided to try this one and am glad i did. This blush comes in a cute little transparent round packaging. The packaging is small enough to fit in the bad or purse. On the back you can see the name of the shade, ingredients and other info such as quantity etc.

Essence silky touch blush in babydoll
This blush is highly pigmented. When applied on arm or hand for testing the color is not that dark but you need to be careful when applying these on the face. I always swirl my brush lightly in the pan , then tap the access blusher and then apply it lightly on the cheeks. It has silky smooth texture just like the name indicates and it blends easily into foundation. I have dry skin in winters and this blush never enhances any dry patches on my skin.

Essence silky touch blush babydoll
Babydoll is a medium pink shade which also has a hint of coral in it. This shade is ideal for light/medium skin tones. It is such a nice pink shade that will suit almost everyone. Babydoll has very fine shimmer in it which doesn't really appear when applied on the face. It gives a silky/satin finish when applied properly, which I like a lot. Here is a swatch of babydoll:

Essence silky touch blush babydoll swacth

You can see it's such a pretty color. The staying power of this blush is also pretty reasonable. I have been using this blush a lot since i bought this and it stays on my face for about 5-6 hours which is quite good. But I personally think the staying power varies from person to person.

Final Thoughts: Overall, I really like this blush and for the price it's just wow...The shade is great . It's a perfect everyday pink. I wanna try the other shades too. These silky touch blushers are great.  However, the color range is very limited they are available in only four shades. I bought this blush from Just4girls.pk for Rs 440. These are also available on essence counters at all leading cosmetics stores.


If you like my reviews don't forget to join this site and leave your comments please.

Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. essence has no doubt amazing products with good pay off nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the price, this sounds a good blush! Loved your detailed review. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zubia... the best thing about essence is that their products are so affordable. super cheap.. :)

      Delete
  3. Really pretty! I like the Catrice ones but they are very powdery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks for telling me sidra... i was waiting to try that out but hate powdery blushes... this one is quite smooth..

      Delete
  4. This is such a pretty shade, and i am sad that why did i not get it in my last haul :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u shud definitely try this in ur next haul... :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator