My Recent Lipsticks Haul

16:40:00

Hey sweeties,

Today I am going to post my first haul pic on this blog. It is my most recent lipsticks haul from the facebook page Beautyinbudget4u. I bought these lipstick in two different recent lipstick hauls, but I am combining them in one post to show you together. Here are a few pics of all the lovely lippies i got.





The lip products that i bought are:

Wet n Wild Mega last lipstick (Smokin' Hot Pink)
Wet n Wild Mega last lipstick (Rose Bud)
Wet n Wild silk finish lipstick (Blushing Bali)
ELF moisturizing mineral lip tint with SPF (Rose)
ELF jumbo lip gloss stick (Choco Loco)

I was quite excited to try all these and happy with the choices that i made. Its pretty tough to choose the right shade online but i love doing it...lol. It was my first shopping experience with beautyinbudget4u and i loved their speedy and efficient service.

I will be reviewing all these goodies one by one soon. Hope you like them.

Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love your picks! esp the wnw lipsticks, they have been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i recently bought them and they have become my favorites :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely picks esp the WnW ones do share the swatches soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes i'll be reviewing them one by one soon.. :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator