Weekly Asks: What Makeup Brushes/Tools You Use Most Often...???

15:01:00

Hey beauties,

I hope you all are doing great. This weekend we have another interesting question in the "Weekly Asks" segment. My question is...
This week's question is....

       What makeup brushes/tools you use very often...???
My Ans:  My answer to this would be blusher brush, kabuki face brush (to apply foundation) and a buffer brush. These are the brushes that I use the most. Previously I used to prefer applying foundation with fingers or sponge for routine days, but now I have become habitual of applying foundation with brushes too. I still don't use tools like lash curlers or eye brushes so often though.

Don't forget to share what makeup brushes/tools you use most often in your comments below.



Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)


Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Huda
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Good choice!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty blender and foundation brush and that kabuki brush is a must have for me :) And i love your picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kabuki, shader and crease brush! <3 Brushes make so much of a difference! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Picks Jadirah... Yes they do :D Am loving my new 3D brushes.. <3

      Delete
  4. I love to use eyelash curler :) and for brushes i mostly use eye makeup brushes and blusher brush :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes blusher brush is the one that I use most often too

      Delete
  6. Kabuki brush for foundation and an angled blush brush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, none, I use my hands =) even to apply eye shadows.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator