Weekly Asks: Bold Eyes or Bold Lips...???

14:43:00

Hey beauties,

I hope you all are doing well. This weekend I have another interesting question to post in my Weekly Asks Segment.

This week's question is....

While doing makeup, do you like to put emphasis on your eyes or you like to make a statement by wearing bold lipsticks...???

My Ans:
Bold Lips it is...!!! I usually don't do a lot of eye makeup. For my eyes, I just like to wear a nice black eye liner and sometimes a very subtle eye shade too, nothing too dramatic though. And yes, I usually prefer wearing bold and bright lip colors and let my lips do the talking. So am more of a "Bold Lips" kinda girl.


Do you prefer going for Bold Eyes or for Bold Lips...??? Don't forget to share your answers in comments...



Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)


Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. bold red lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm Bold lips!! light eyes and bold lips are always trendy... But I love smokey eyes with nude lips <3

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love smokey eyes with nude lips but for some reason this look makes me look kinda washed out and very pale so I prefer bold lips... Thanks for sharing hun <3

      Delete
  3. I like bold eyes with nude lips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold eyes. I prefer both doing and the look of bold eye makeup. X
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree! =)

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bold lips forever ^_^ love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks dear. Followed ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear,
    Your blog is so pretty. Now, I'm your new follower.
    Btw, great post. I prefer bold eyes.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A few month back, my answer would have been bold eyes but now it depends on my mood...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that usually my makeup preferences and choices depend on my mood too

      Delete
  10. I guess I will go with bold lips now, I've been getting more into hot bold lip shades especially bright red, deep red or ox red would be my pick! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bold lips for sure :) My lips have never betrayed me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, we sync on this one too... I love bold lips too :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator