Haul & Store Review: New Black Bag from RTW Creation

13:58:00

Hi lovelies,

Hope you all are enjoying your days. I shopped from many new Facebook pages and websites during past 2 months and I hope to share my thoughts on those with you. One of the pages I recently discovered is "RTW Creation". It's an online store selling handbags, clutches, jewellery and other fashion accessories. Last month they were having a great sale at their website/page. That's when I decided to gift myself a new black trendy bag from their online store. So let's take a closer look at the bag that I got and my shopping with this new store.

New Black Bag from RTW Creation
New Black Bag from RTW Creation
New Black Bag from RTW Creation
During the last week of December 2014, I came across this Facebook page RTW Creation. At that time the page was having a grand sale and was offering up to 50% off on all their bags and accessories to celebrate the launch of their very own website. It was a great offer for all bag lovers like me so I visited their website and browsed their collection of handbags, clutches and other accessories. What I found special about their bags, laptop sleeves and clutches was the special Aztec print. There were so many good bags and clutches available at such reasonable rates but this black bag with grey and white Aztec print grabbed my attention. So I finally decided to buy this for myself.

Placing order at their site is super easy. All you have to do is add your favorite items to the cart and then fill out the form with your name and shipping details and you are done. Their main mode of payment is COD (Cash on Delivery) which is very convenient for most of the buyers. For some reason, I didn't want to chose COD and wanted to pay via bank transfer so I dropped a message at their Facebook page regarding this. I got a reply from them very soon (in about an hour) telling that I can also chose to pay via bank transfer. Therefore, I submitted my order as per their instruction and told them about it at their Facebook page. They again responded quickly and shared their bank details with me. This lovely bag costed me Rs 1245/- only (including shipping) during sale. I payed for my order in advance, told them about it and finally my order was confirmed. The same day I received a message from them at Facebook that my order has been shipped and it will be reaching my place in 1-3 days.

I got my order in just 2 days and I was really impressed with their super fast delivery. My bag was properly wrapped. When I opened the packaging, I was really glad to see the quality of bag. It looked exactly like it was shown in the pictures on their website. The grey and white Aztec print is what really makes it look unique.
Closeup of the beautiful Aztec print
The bag has two main pockets inside and their is a small inner pocket too. It has a long detachable strap. The strap is adjustable and you can adjust its length according to your liking. I like to keep it short though. The bag is spacious enough to carry a lot of essential things. Its perfect for traveling or for casual use. It is good for university use too but is not big enough to carry your books.
New Black Bag from RTW Creation
New Black Bag from RTW Creation
Two main pockets of the bag
Overall, am highly satisfied with the quality of this bag and had a great shopping experience with RTW Creation. This bag is great for casual use and am glad I bought it. Its perfect especially for girls like me who always like to carry a lot of things in their bags. I always carry a lot of stuff in my handbag including a mini brush, few makeup items, a note pad, pen, sunglasses and much much more. This bag has all the space I need in my perfect bag.


If you are looking for affordable yet trendy hand bags, jewellery, printed laptop sleeves or other accessories then you should check out this website rtwcreation.com. They have a nice variety of hand bags, chic clutches, lovely jewellery and much more. Don't forget to like their Facebook page RTW Creation to stay updated with their latest collection and other special offers.


Have you shopped from RTW Creation..??? What do you think about this bag...??? Don't forget to leave your lovely comments... <3



Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)


Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

44 comments

  1. Love it.. pretty bag..thanks for the detailed review ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bags and all unique designs! I have three of them and i need more now great review huda... Its definitely worth the plause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I need more of these too. Love its unique design. Thank u so much Sherry, means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  3. I love the patterns on their bags.Looks so trendy.
    Nice review dear!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this lovely Aztec pattern makes their bags more special. Thanks a lot Wajiha :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous...! Looks very trendy..a unique choice! I love the Aztec pattern on it .... ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad u like it Zuha :) Yes the Aztec pattern makes it unique and trendy :)

      Delete
  5. This bag does look very pretty, trendy and seems lightweight. Nice detail review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its very light weight.. Thanks Zubaida :)

      Delete
  6. Classy pick....they have really fast delivery..Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rabiya...yes there delivery is super fast

      Delete
  7. I am loving RTW creations!! U bought awesome bags from 'em,,, <3

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love this bag :) Iam a huge fan of Aztec print bags :) need to try them now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to :D Yes do try the page out am sure you will love their collection

      Delete
  9. Thank you for the review on the bag. I have been eyeing RTW bags for a long time. Now I can buy some :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So trendy, Anything monochrome and i'll go drooling over it! The prices look affordable too. Loved the background you used! ❤ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am the same...love anything monochrome... <3 Thanks a ton hun

      Delete
  11. Really pretty! I even loved those bags with London/NY city prints on them..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous bag! I saw a colorful version of this at Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a dress that has the same pattern as this bag. Now I need it :D
    Such a detailed review. I love bags with adjustable straps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, would love to see that dress.... you should definitely get such bag then...calls for an OOTD post.. :)

      Delete
    2. Great idea. But first I have to get this bag. Thanks hn ;)

      Delete
  14. Such a wise pick! Looks so chic. I need some in my life now!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous bag! I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thats great , and the colors are my favorite too :)) love your blog, would you like to follow each other:)) check out mine:)
    http://cikolataliguzelliknotlari.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wanted to get a monochrome one too, but I am more of a colourful/bright kind of person so I settled for the one I got! ;) Might grab more soon though! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the one you picked and thinking to get one in that style too :)

      Delete
  18. First time I hear about the brand, the bag is gorgeous :) I am following you, it would be really nice if you followed me back so we could support each other :)

    http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a local Pakistan based brand... Thanks and welcome to my blog :)

      Delete
  19. Such a lovely bag ... i love aztec print.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator