Review & EOTD: Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette in "Disappear Till Tomorrow"

13:25:00

Hey there beauties,


Hope you all are doing great. Well today am going to review an eyeshadow palette that I bough recently from J4G. Yes its none other than the Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette in "Disappear Till Tomorrow".  Many of you requested me to review this one. Well this is my second attempt at any eyeshadow palette review. Hope you all like it. So here it is....my take on Makeup revolution awesome eyeshadow & eyebrow palette.

Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette in "Disappear Till Tomorrow"
Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette in "Disappear Till Tomorrow"
Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette Brushes
Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette Back Side with Ingredients
Okay so the packaging is not so sturdy but for the price I can't complaint at all. This palette is small and compact and you can easily take it anywhere in your bag. The eyeshadow pans are quite small too but that's not an issue. You can easily use a flat brush to pick some decent amount of color from the pan. It comes with one sponge applicator and one small angled brow brush. The brow brush isn't much useful but sponge applicator is good and applies the color evenly when you are in a hurry and don't want to use ur brushes for makeup. So the packaging is overall okay.

This eye palette contains 14 eye shades and 2 brow colors. Most of the eyeshadows are shimmery or metallic finish while 2-3 shades are completely matte. The 2 brow colors in the palette are matte too. Texture of these shadows is very smooth and creamy. The satin/metallic finish shades are so smooth and apply and blend very easily. Shimmery shades are also very smooth and easy to blend too but I experienced a little fall out with those. Still they are easy to apply and blend. However, the matte shades are kind of chalky and they are difficult to work with.

Talking about pigmentation of the eyeshadows in this palette. The shadows are very pigmented and am impressed with the pigmentation of this palette. Except for 2-3 shades which are very light, the rest of the shades are very pigmented. The staying power of these shadows is pretty impressive too. I used this palette to do my eye makeup during Eid days and these stayed on my eyes all day without any primer or foundation beneath. Now that is impressive.

Now let's take a look at all the shades in this palette.  I haven't used any foundation, primer or wet brush for these swatches. The left side of the palette contains few matte shades while the right side contains more shimmery and metallic finish eyeshadows.
Swatches of left side of the palette in natural light (without primer/base)
Swatches of right side of the palette in natural light (without primer/base)
Swatches of brow shade of the palette in natural light
So this palette contains some beautiful neutral shades including light, medium and dark browns, copper, bronze and gold, taupe and pink kind of shades, black and grey shades with shimmer and also ivory and silver shades for highlighting. The two brow shades are blonde and ash brown. While am quite happy and impressed with the pigmentation and texture of the shadows in this palette, the brow colors are much of disappointment for me. They are very pigmented but not the perfect match for my brows. But well, they are not bad and I can always use these shades as eyeshadows too.

So at the end, take a look at all the gorgeous shades in this palette once again with and without flash light.
 Makeup Revolution  "Disappear Till Tomorrow" Swatches Without Flash (without primer/foundation)
 Makeup Revolution  "Disappear Till Tomorrow" Swatches With Flash (without primer/foundation)
And at the end I have a quick 5 minute neutral EOTD using this palette for you. Hope you like the look. For this look I have used:
  • The lightest taupe shade (1st from right side slightly mixed with 4th from left side the palette ) on my eyelid
  • The bronze shade (5th from right side of palette on my crease and  outside my lower lash line. 
  • Silver shade (last one from left side) to highlight my brow bone
  • Palladio liquid eyeliner in black
  • Maybelline great lash mascara
  • I have used the darker brow color to fill my brows.
EOTD using Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette in  "Disappear Till Tomorrow"
So overall am quite impressed with this palette and am glad I tried it. Now am really tempted to try the Iconic palettes by makeup revolution as I have heard those are even better. If you are looking for a budget friendly neutral eyeshadow palette then you should try this for sure. Am sure you will like it.

The Goods:
  • Affordable
  • 14 lovely neutral shade and 2 brow colors
  • Small and compact (easy to carry)
  • Silky smooth texture
  • Easy to blend
  • Great staying power
  • Decent pigmentation
The Bads:
  • Availability in Pakistan
  • Matte shades are kind of chalky
  • Brow colors are not impressive

Price & Availability:  Makeup revolution products are exclusively available online at Just4girls.pk. I got mine from Just4girls for PKR 750/-. Stay updated with latest Makeup Revolution products launched in Pakistan by joining Makeup Revolution Pakistan on Facebook.
For international readers Makeup revolution stuff is available online on their website


My Rating: 4/5


Have you tried any Makeup Revolution palette yet..?? Don't forget to leave your comments and tell what you think about these.


Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!





Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. I guess I have to try an eyeshadow palette from this brand doon... lets shop again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should try some... I so wanna get one more palette too... :D

      Delete
  2. I thought this palette was ordinary. Boy was I wrong! It's cool :D Nice look too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sadaf... yes its really good for the price... :)

      Delete
  3. The packaging can surely be comprised for that price! Love your eye makeup! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree for the price I dont mind the flimsy packaging...Thanks Jadirah... :)

      Delete
  4. It has beautiful colors and very reasonable as well. You did good job with your eyes :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try this and nice and helpful review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Using slightly damp/wet eyeshadow brush while applying packs a punch of pigmentation. Still, I feel the matte ones remain powdery. I love your detailed review, swatches and look :-) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly that makes a huge difference. I always use that trick while applying eyeshadow. But for my review, I didn't use wet brush or primer or anything coz I wanted to show the actual pigmentation. Thanks Bia :)

      Delete
  7. After trying its lip lacquer i am afraid to try any of its product..
    Ny ways the swatches look great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the lacquers are kinda getting mixed reviews...but the eye palettes are much better.. :)

      Delete
  8. love the colors looking so pigmented and pretty on eyes <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a good job with the makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anushae...am still a beginner with eye makeup.. :)

      Delete
  10. This is such a beautiful palette. Nice review
    Sahar- The cozy fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post you have here:)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC?
    I'm following you already<3

    http://mannequin-parade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. If this is a ud naked 2 dupe i certainly need it. Lovely look huda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot kiran... This ones out of stock now I think... But Makeup revolution Iconic 2 is a dupe for UD Naked 2...you can get that :)

      Delete
  13. I wish they paid more attention to quality rather than keep revamping with a different packaging :/
    xx
    http://www.redalicerao.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mailha... Yeah I agree they should focus on improving the overall quality of their products. However, I found this palette not bad for the price.. The shades are quite pigmented so I won't rate this as a bad-quality product.. :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator