Quick beauty haul from Infinity and Bells...!!!

14:35:00

Hey there beauties...

So last week I posted my makeup haul for this month. I thought that was enough for this month but well, I couldn't resist picking a few more makeup goodies. So here I am with another quick haul post. Without any further talking lets just move and see what I bought now.
Beauty Haul from Infinity and Bells
Okay starting with infinity. I have already done a detailed review on the Facebook page Infinity and I simply love this page now. Last month during "The Balm Sale", I ordered one Instain blush in shade "Swiss Dot" through this page. The owner is so nice and cooperative. She gave a reasonable quote for the blush without any advance payment. My The Balm order arrived at her place this week on Tuesday (in about six weeks). I checked her in-stock album and few things grabbed my interest. So I bought few more things including one wet n wild balm stain in shade "A stiff pink". I already have one in the same shade. But my Mom loved the shade and formula of this balm stain so much so I ordered this one for her. The owner shipped my order the same day and I received it the very next day. That's pretty quick. I got a golden music notes ring as a gift which I totally love. Its so gorgeous <3 Take a look at what I bought from Infinity this time.
Infinity Haul
A closer look at the free musical notes ring I got from Infinity :)
Two days ago I saw some yummy stuff in stock at Facebook page Bells. One thing that really caught my attention was the new MUA undress your skin highlighter in shade "Iridescent Gold". For some reason, I am obsessed with highlighters these days and I was eagerly waiting for this one to be available here. I immediately bought one when I saw it on FB page Bells. This was my first shopping experience with this page and owner of the page is really humble. She shipped my order on Thursday and I got it the very next morning (Today). There was a cute little note inside for me which I found so sweet. So overall, I had a great shopping experience with this page too.
Bells Haul
A closer look at MUA undress your skin highlighter in Iridescent Gold
Mine mineee isn't this highlighter just gorgeous. I totally love it... <3 Okay so here is the complete list of things I bought along with prices.


List of what I got with prices:
  • The Balm Instain Blush in shade "Swiss dot" (PKR 1700/- from Infinity)
  • Wet n Wild Mega Slicks Balm Stain in shade "A stiff pink" (PKR 500/- from Infinity)
  • LA Girl Pro HD Concealer in shade "Creamy beige" (PKR 700/- from Infinity)
  • Pink Camera Ring (PKR 295/- from Infinity) 
  • Gold Music Notes Ring (Gift from Infinity)
  • MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter in shade "Iridescent Gold" (PKR 700/- from Bells)

So that's all for now. Am already in love with the MUA highlighter and the L.A girl concealer I bought. I read many mixed reviews on this concealer. But, am glad I still picked it up. It's the best match for my skin tone and conceals really really really well. Will be reviewing these beauties soon IA....

Don't forget to leave your lovely comments :)


Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!





Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. Lovely picks ♡♡♡♡♡
    I agree L.A girl concealer is very good I iwn one in "natural" shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.. I was thinking to buy natural. But then decided to go a shade darker this time.. and guess I was right. This shade really worked well for me :)

      Delete
    2. how do you girls pick concealers :( I find it very difficult! :(

      Delete
    3. Through online swatches... :)

      Delete
  2. I am sooooooooooooo in love with that Music ring ^_^ I still have to buy my first The Balm product :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love that music ring tooooo ..Oh and my first the balm product was from their sale earlier this year... it was Mary lou...<3 Wait for the next sale and you will get yours too IA... :)

      Delete
  3. Loved your picks. I think, now is the time that I get my hands on both shades of MUA's highlighter. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...and yes they sure are worth buying...

      Delete
  4. Amazing ring :)
    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jewelry is so gorgeous.I love it.I am totally drooling on your lip balm :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shehrzad... yes that's a gorgeous shade, isn't it? <3 :)

      Delete
  6. OMG !! Lovely haul :) I so wanted to try out LA Girl concealer... The Balm instain blush is just <3 So as MUA Undressed highlighter. Waiting for reviews now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sana...yes that highlighter and blush is great and LA girl concealer is just awesome..sure will be reviewing soon in shaa Allah

      Delete
  7. lovely haul. i just dont feel like writing haul post anymore hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shumaila...lol Yeah I was feeling kinda same but still decided to write one

      Delete
  8. I love the musical notes ring, it's super cute!

    Frankie x
    Crazyblondegal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely jewellery great haul!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The MUA highlighter is beautiful, I've wanted it for so long but I just can't justify another highlighter haha. Lovely haul!

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess... oh you should try this highlighter... its a gorgeous shade really... :)

      Delete
  11. Lovely haul dear! :)
    www.naomiganzu.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! looking forward to all your reviews :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely haul, will be waiting for review on LA concealer :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zubaida...yes sure in shaa Allah soon :)

      Delete
  14. that MUA highlighter is brilliant! it's such a great tone x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its lovely...so much similar to my Mary lou manizer... <3

      Delete
  15. I so love the music ring! And I just noticed that it's been a while since I purchased a highlighter, so please do a review of the MUA highligter :)


    www.thetouchofyellow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear... yes sure will be reviewing this beauty soon :)

      Delete
  16. Lovely haul! :)
    wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The music notes ring is soo pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the highlighter!!
    Super haul!

    www.FashHunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The MUA Highlighter is really pretty, I had one but dropped it and it smashed into a million pieces :o( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aouch....oops ... sorry to hear...Yeah they are very delicate.. and that's a gorgeous shade :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator