Weekly Asks: Your Top 3 Beauty/Makeup Favorites of 2014...???

14:46:00

Hey beauties,


Hope you all are doing well. First week of December has almost ended and this year is coming to an end in few weeks. So today's weekly question is related to your favorites for this year...

Weekly Asks
This week's question is....

What are your top 3 makeup/beauty favorites of 2014...???

My Ans: I will be compiling a detailed list of all my 2014 favorites soon IA. But for now if I have to pick 3 things quickly those would be, (1) The Balm Mary-Lou (2) MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter and (3) DMGM Extreme matte chubby stick in shade wax apple.


Don't forget to leave tour replies. I would love to know what are your top 3 beauty/makeup favorites for this year... :)



Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)


Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. OMG 3 Favorite of years...
    1: MAC Strobe Cream
    2: MAC Soft n gentle
    3: UD Naked3

    shooo it was difficult to choose but it was fun to sort out

    Thanks for the session :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow great picks... :) MAC strobe cream is on my wishlist for next year in shaa Allah <3 Yes selecting just 3 is v.tough. :D

      Delete
  2. Mine would be:
    CSP La Rouge
    MUR Bushing Hearts Peachy Keen
    MUR Golden Lights :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.A.C morange lipstick
    The body shop vitamin E moisturizing cream and Cartier Baiser Vole Eau de perfum

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. UD Naked Basics Palette
    2. Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
    3. Rimmel Stay Matte powder

    http://elizabethkathrynx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the MaryLou Manizer :) great blog lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm my favorites would be the lorac pro 1&2 palettes, the body shop bronzing pearls and inglot gel liner! :)
    xo
    Alice|Alice's Beauty Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice choices... I so wanna try the body shop bronzing pearls.. :)

      Delete
  7. I can't believe the first week of #blogmas is over! Christmas is vastly approaching :D

    Ohh this is such a hard question, especially for a blogger who has so much love for beauty and makeup products haha. One thing I have to say has been my absolute favourite to use in the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette - its just so gorgeous and I love the rose gold hues.

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely picks dear :) Oh I so agree this is such a tough one..

      Delete
  8. OOh I don't think I can narrow it down I have to say. Better than Sex Mascara by Too Faced would definitely feature though x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mind would possibly be Dsquared2 Intense Wood and I am torn between 2 hair products, a body wash and a face wash...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh god I'm not sure... I think Anastasia Beverley Hills brow wiz, naked palette 3 and too faced better than sex mascara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's a tough one... :D Thanks for sharing Julie :)

      Delete
  11. Vice 3 Palette
    e.l.f. Whips
    Better Than Sex Mascara

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator