EOTD & LOTD: Subtle Purple Makeup Look for Winters

16:52:00

Hey beauties,


Hope you all are doing well. Today am posting my first eye makeup look which is perfect for fall or winters. This is my first makeup look that am sharing with you people. Hope you like the look that I have created :)
Subtle Purple Makeup Look for Winters
Eye Makeup:
Am not so much into eye makeup but this is something I created few weeks ago while playing with my MUA "Glamour Days" palette.

Purple Eye Makeup
Purple Eye Makeup
Purple Eye Makeup

Lips:
I have paired this subtle eye look with bold lips. For this look, I have used my new Makeup Revolution Lipstick in "Rebel with Cause". Mine Mine....this is such a perfect shade for fall/winters and am so loving it. Will be reviewing this shade soon <3
Makeup Revolution Lipstick in Rebel with Cause

Products Used:
  • Catrice Photo Finish Foundation in shade "010 Sand Beige"
  • L.A Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in shade "Creamy Beige"
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in shade "Fair"
  • Purple shade from MUA Glamor Days Palette (all over lid and outside lower lash line)
  • Bronze shade from Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow and Eyebrow Palette (In crease)
  • Ivory Shade from Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow and Eyebrow Palette (on brow bone and inner corner of eyes)
  • Darker Brow Shade from Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow and Eyebrow Palette (to groom brows)
  • Palladio Herbal Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
  • Makeup Revolution Lipstick in "Rebel with Cause"
 Here, take a look at the complete subtle purple look :)

Subtle Purple Makeup Look for Winters

That's all for now. Hope your like the look that I have created. Don't forget to leave your comments.



Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)


Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

49 comments

  1. I'd like to give you a few tips that'd really help you build your eye makeup skills :) Always wear a matte shadow (preferably medium toned) in your crease to blend lid colour and then intensify it with another colour, again matte and you will see the magic :) It really makes a difference. I have noticed while working on my makeup skills that it is better to use glitter eye shadows only on the crease, inner corner and brow bone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great tip dear... Since am still learning to do the right eye makeup for my eye shape, this will be really helpful. I will surely try blending a matte color next the way you have told.. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes these will surely help :) I learnt this tip from an International Makeup Artist video :D I don't remember his name now :D

      Delete
    3. I agree with Pout Painters. Great effort though and the lipstick is just OMG!!

      Delete
  2. Wow... Your Eyes Look Lovely Ma Sha Allah!

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, MashaALLAH your eyes are very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful look. Lip color is absolutely stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww i loved the eye makeup..its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. first of all many congratulations on the website hun ! I have logged in from my laptop after a very long time and everything is just amazing and well organised! you look lovely in the profile picture too MashALLAH!

    now for the EOTD , its beautiful just try too add Falsies , they add so much to the look and trust me putiing falsies is an art in its own ! lip color is to die for <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sherry for ur kind words and appreciation. Means a lot to me :) And thanks for the suggestion. Yes adding falsies, will definitely keep that in mind.. Am gonna buy a pair soon n will try using them in my next EOTD. :)

      Delete
    2. I agree with Sherry. I had this bad time when I couldn't apply falsh lashes and when I did my eyes used to water. And using falsies for a look make a hugeee difference.

      Delete
    3. I will try them out for sure :D

      Delete
  7. Great effort dear, your lip color is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lips color is awesome nice click <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. My love, you're always the first one to hop over to read my reviews and I am sincerely grateful for those! Official mubarakbaad on the Dean's Honor List on your blog too ^_^
    Now on the LOTD you shared, it is a good attempt. Once you photograph your makeup, you get to see it from a different dimension and it really helps improving. I would encourage you to share makeup looks more often - afterall, you have lovely eyes to show off ;-) The lipstick looks amazing - as you know I have a weakness for berries, this one is totally awesome on you!
    You have a naturally arched pair of eyebrows, try and thicken them a bit. Dont make them dark but a bit wider. See how that frames your face :-)
    Good luck and looking forward to much more to come! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Bia.., You are awesome.. Your comments always make my day.. Thank u so much for ur kind words and for these suggestions.. Yes, I have naturally thin brows but am trying to groom n grow them, to make them look a bit wider.. Oh this lip color is so gorgeous, I was sure you will love it as its a dupe for MAC Rebel :D :) Thanks ahain and much love <3

      Delete
  10. I love your lipstick and your eyes look so pretty.Great color combo <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice try :) Love that lipstick :) Going to buy that :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a chic eyemakeup! I really like it. Also, looking forward to read the review of the lipstick, I'm already a fan of the shade. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Zubia :) Oh yes I will be reviewing this beauty soon IA

      Delete
    2. Such a gorgeous makeup look! The lip color is perfect for winter!

      Delete
    3. Thanks a lot Maila....oh yes I so love this lip color :)

      Delete
  13. You are beautiful... n your eyes are very beautiful. Nice makeup n bravo for first fotd. Love the lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The makeup coordinates really well. Love the lip color specially. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. u r eyes looks more like barbie eyes <3
    u r beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator