Tag: Would You Rather...??? Beauty Edition

21:50:00

Hiya beauties,

Hope you all are doing great. Well this week I have been nominated for a "Tag Post". I love doing tag posts as they are different from routine posts and let us share our personal experiences and thoughts on many aspects. This time I was tagged by Fatemah Sajwani of What Fatemah Says for the "Would you Rather...??? Beauty Edition Tag". Thank you Fatemah for nominating me for this fun tag. Let's see how this tag works...

Tag Post: Would You Rather...??? Beauty Edition
Okay so for this tag we have to follow the following basic rules...
  • Answer these tag questions.
  • Thank the blogger who tagged you and link back her blog in your tag post.
  • Tag any 5 bloggers whose tag post you would like to read
I have thanked Fatemah already so let's move to the tag questions :D


1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
Ans:
Messy hair and nice makeup of course. In fact I go out often with messy hair n very nice makeup... lol that's my look :P

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Ans:
Hahaha this one made me laugh. Well, I won't dare to shave my eyebrows ever, they already are so thin rather I would take the pain of falling lashes.

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Ans:
Sephora because it has more brands, better options and am not much of a MAC-FAN. So yeah, Sephora for sure.

4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80’s perm?
Ans:
80's perm, not at all. The only option am left with is lipgloss/lipliner look so okay I'd go for it.

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Ans:
Overdone foundation and foundation lines look much worse. So I would rather leave the house with overdone blush. I don't mine that, it looks better in pictures and fades with time :D

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Ans:
lol well I wish there were more options here but anyhow, I would rather go for MC Hammer pants.

7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered?
Ans:
I think bad orange-y spray tan is a better option at least that can be covered..lol

8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Ans:
I would rather have a bad haircut. That can be fixed, I mean you hair grow back with time or you can pin or tie them up. I have had many bad haircuts in past. Bad hair color would look even worse.

9. Would you rather have YouTube or twitter taken away forever?
Ans:
Well youtube is already blocked in Pakistan. But I really wish it gets unblocked soon. I would rather easily leave twitter as I don't use it a lot.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Ans: Mascara. Yeah. for some reason, I don't use mascara a lot.


So that's all. Fatemah, thank you so much once again. I really enjoyed answering all these questions. In fact they all made me laugh. It was such a fun tag post.

Now time for my nominations:

Shumaila From Beauty Redefine
Shehrzad of Pretty Peachy and Pink
Shiza from the Shiza's Blog
Umaima from Dudettes Talk
Zubaida from Glam Up Girls

I will be waiting for ur posts lovelies... :)


Did you enjoy reading the answers..??? Don't forget to leave your comment :)


Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Very interesting post! I loved reading your answers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. Smart choices! :D
    Bad hair color would get you so much attention, no way a person is going to choose that! :D
    Loved this tag post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't go out without messy hair! :P Loved your answers! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much dear for tagging me, it is really interesting post and i really enjoyed reading your answers. Will do my post very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure.. :) Will be waiting to read ur answers

      Delete
  5. All my answers are the same as your :p except i would shave my eyebrows then have my lashes fall out because lash fall out is an autoimmune disorder and in many cases person becomes lash less like forever so yeah shaved eyebrow.I would use a good brow powder :p thanks for the tag honey <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I have to agree with this... a valid point :D Even though our answers are same you stilllll have to share the answers in post, will be waiting

      Delete
  6. I really enjoyed all your answers and even questions are funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post thanks dear for nomination <3 your answers made me laugh :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad u like it. Don't forget to share yours :)

      Delete
  8. i m all smiles.funny tag post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting answers :D Thank you for the tag, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure :) Would love to read your answers <3

      Delete
  10. Loved reading your answers. Do check my post as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun... Enjoyed reading your post too :)

      Delete
  11. I would have answered all Q's similarly except for the last one. I love mascara's and would never give them up for anything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know we sync on many points here. Yeah I think am the only girl who doesn't really care about wearing mascara so much :D

      Delete
  12. Great post my dear, keep sharing! All the best for 2015 :)..

    ReplyDelete
  13. such an interesting tag :) love reading it :)
    Much love,Anna (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. you made some smart choices...i hope you enjoyed doing this post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such logical answers. I loved reading it :D

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator