Weekly Asks: Products You Regret Buying in 2014...???

14:04:00

Heya beauties,


I hope you all are doing well. As second week of December 2014 has almost ended and this year is coming to an end soon. So this month in my "Weekly Asks" segment am trying to ask question that are related to 2014.
Weekly Asks
This week's question is....

    Name the products that you regret buying this year ...???
My Ans: Well actually there is not a long list of products that I regret buying this year. In fact my list of 2014 favorites is much longer. So to answer this I will share just 3 products:
  1.  Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation (The coverage was too less, shade was a mismatch and it contained animal fats which I came to know later)
  2. ELF Studio Baked Highlighter (The texture was too powdery, was difficult to work with. So it was not a kind of highlighter that worked well on my skin)
  3. Catrice Ultimate Shine Gel Lip Color in shade "Don't Fear the Sheer" (The coverage was very very sheer, staying power was average and the shade was too lighter for my liking)

So these are the 3 main products that I regret buying this year. There are a few more but luckily not a lot.

Don't forget to share what products you regret buying this year (in 2014)...???




Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I tried 2 gel eyeliners this year; one from essence and one from Catrice. Unfortunately, both of them failed to impress me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's unfortunate. I was thinking about trying Catrice gel liner.. Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  2. ah i wish I could use Gel Eyeliner xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am hearing a lot of bad words on gel liners today :D

      Delete
  3. I thought e.l.f. baked highlighter would be good but not buying it now. I regret buying catrice superfine eyeliner pen. :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catrice products have never impressed me a lot. Thanks for sharing

      Delete
  4. I got a sample so I didn't have to buy it, but I was really disappointed with Benefit They're Real! Mascara and Eyeliner - neither of them were anything special to me! Great post :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1: Rimmel scandal eye pencils they didnt impress me at all in the first swatch... there is something wrong btween me n this brand lolz except their transparent powder nthing suited me esp eye products
    2: Bourjois light foundation... I had very high hopes from it... very expensive but not my type at all :(
    3: Cover Girl 3in1 foundation loved it but later came to know that it contains Animal fats so had to "let it go!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buying the wrong foundation is the biggest beauty regret seriously... II too purchased three wrong foundations this year...that were not my type and one contained animal fat...Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  6. oriflame lipsticks, medora lipstck, neutrogena scrub, loreal triple action anti shine moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fortunately I didn't buy anything in cosmetics this year which I hate or regret, really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried the maybelline gel eyeliner but hated it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any gel liner yet.. Thanks for sharing ur thoughts on maybelline gel liner

      Delete
  9. I regret getting Oriflame Kajal liner :( its a mess to use it!

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...that's unfortunate. Thanks for sharing ur worst purchases for this year :)

      Delete
  10. I regret getting the Clean & Clear toner. It dried up my skin like crazy!

    Creepers & Cupcakes - Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats really bad. Thanks for sharing ur experience :)

      Delete
  11. I bought a bunch of cheap nail polishes that I had to layer up like crazy to go opaque - too much time and effort, should have stuck to a more reliable brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all learn through such experiences, thanks for sharing yours with us :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator