Review: Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in shade Rebel with Cause...!!!

16:42:00

Heya beauties,

Hope you all are doing great. I tried a new lipstick recently and loving it for winters. Yes am talking about the Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in shade "Rebel with Cause". I used this lipstick in my recent purple subtle makeup look and many of you loved this shade a lot. So today am reviewing this beauty for all of you.


Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in shade "Rebel with Cause"
Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in shade "Rebel with Cause"
When I got this lipstick, honestly I wasn't expecting much from it. But when I swatched this lipstick for the first time, I was seriously amazed and fell in love with the shade and its finish immediately. This lipstick is so so so creamy and glides really smoothly on lips. It feels very moisturizing and is great for dry/chapped lips in winters. It is very pigmented and provides medium but buildable coverage. The finish of this lipstick is silky/satin. The staying power of this lipstick is pretty great too and it lasts on lips for almost 4-5 hours (which is pretty great for a drugstore lipstick) and then fades evenly.

The shade "Rebel with Cause" is a beautiful berry shade with some hint of fuchsia in it. When swatched on arm, it looks more like a fuchsia pink shade, but on lips, it appear as a gorgeous berry shade. I have heard that this shade is considered as a perfect dupe for MAC Rebel. Since I don't own MAC Rebel, so I can't compare the two. But yeah as per the comparison swatches I have seen on net, this definitely looks close enough to MAC Rebel. I don't think I need to get MAC Rebel now as I already have this beautiful shade. Now time to share swatches of this gorgeous berry shade...
Makeup Revolution "Rebel with Cause" Swatched on Arm (one Swipe)
Makeup Revolution "Rebel with Cause" Lip Swatch
Makeup Revolution "Rebel with Cause" Lip Swatch
Overall, this lipstick has really impressed with its formula and performance. I can't believe that it performs so well yet is so inexpensive. This shade is so gorgeous and is perfect for winters. I definitely recommend you to try these lipsticks and am gonna pick more colors for myself soon.


The Goods:
  • Glides smoothly on lips
  • Moisturizing
  • Great Pigmentation
  • Good Staying power 
  • Affordable
The Bads:
  • Packaging is not very sturdy


Price & Availability: In Pakistan this lipstick is available online exclusively at Just4girls for PKR 225/- only. Also available online at Makeup Revolution Website for just £1.00.



My Rating: 4.5/5




Have you tried Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipsticks yet..??? What do you think of these...? Don't forget to leave your comments... <3




Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Lovely review huda❤❤ i so envy you at carrying such colors so wonderfully, for i am hopeless and just wear nudes..😟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a lot Sherry. There was a time when I thought the same. But once you get used to bright lips, you never love nude lips then :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful shade. OMG :o Love the fact that it is not fully opaque. Bold but girly at same time. Your swatches are persuading me to buy it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it.. This really is a gorgeous shade, especially for berry lovers...You should get one for sure.. :)

      Delete
  3. Love this shade ^-^ need it now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful shade and lovely swatches, i think it is kind of similar to MAC girl about town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, pretty color.It looks lovely on you.nice review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a brave lady you are...;) I can never try dark color on me, but trust me it look lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shade... gives fresh look in winters!!

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a pretty shade!! I always fall for such colours :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't go for berry shades but somehow I have started to like such shades :)

      Delete
  9. Awesome shade! It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great color on you :) unfortunately it will not be so beautiful on me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww this color will look good on almost every skin tone..You should give it a try...and thanks dear :)

      Delete
  11. It's a pretty color. Looks great on u huda :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow such a pretty color for this chilli weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Makeup revolution lipsticks are really good in terms of pigmentation. Did you notice any bleed outs after a while?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it has slight tendency to bleed.. But nothing very noticeable :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator