Life as a Blogger: My Perfect Day at Home...!!!

22:26:00

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are doing great. Today I will share my routine and life as a blogger with you all. I will be sharing how I usually spend my day at home as a blogger, what tasks I usually carry out, what things I usually do and what's my idea of a perfect day at home. So let's get to the post and see how I spend my perfect day at home.

My Perfect Day at Home
So on my perfect day at home, I usually wake up around 11 AM. This is when I don't have to go to work or anywhere else. The first thing I do in the morning is checking my insta feed with some toasts, Nutella and a cup of tea. I try to find anything positive and good in each day as I truly believe there is always, always something to be grateful for in each day. I also share some inspirational or motivational quotes on my social accounts often to spread positivity and happiness.

Once I am done with my breakfast/brunch, I set my room, my bed and vanity etc. I like my things to be really organized and clean. So the first task in the morning is to clean and set my room and vanity so that it looks perfect, just the way I like it.
Setting my room and vanity
Then I check what products are currently in testing phase and usually apply some of those products on myself in noon so that I can properly test them all day long. At times, I also apply a bright lip gloss or my favorite lipstick to brighten up my day.
Makeup products for the day
Mail days are the best days for a blogger. If any mail/parcel has to arrive at my place it usually reaches in the morning or till noon. Mails definitely brighten up my day and my mood. Around 1:00 PM I usually open my laptop, check my blogger dashboard, my Facebook page and other social accounts. I check and reply to any pending mails, comments and queries. I also read some new posts by our lovely fellow bloggers and comment on the posts whenever I get time. If its a "Post Writing" day, I quickly check the drafted post, finalize and publish it on my blog and share it on all social accounts and then head toward the next task.

If its a "Product Swatching" day and I have to take photographs of swatches or lip swatches, I usually go outside in sunlight or near my window to take clear pictures of the swatches in natural light. Then I get busy in the "Product Photography" corner in my room. It is a study table with a bright lamp, some background charts, papers and other relevant things for photography. I love product/makeup photography and really enjoy doing it.
Product photography in my mini studio
I usually have to take tons of shots of a product or swatch. The I go through all the pictures and select the best shots among them to publish in my posts or social profiles. I do some basic editing or adjustments with the pictures if needed, then watermark and finally save the pictures for my upcoming posts.
Selecting the best shots and editing the pictures
Till 3:00 PM am almost done with my posts on social networks, product photography and swatching etc. I then take a shower to relax and then have lunch with my family. After lunch, I once again get back to my laptop to surf the net, check out some other blog posts, check my social accounts, do some other activities and work on any pending posts or pictures till evening. At 6:30 I take a tea break with family and then watch TV with my Mom.

At night around 9:30, me and my brother usually crave for something yumilicoius especially pizza. Food Panda is the best online food ordering service in Pakistan. The Food Panda Mobile App is even better and is easier to use. There is a great variety of restaurants with different cuisines to choose from. Being a pizza lover, I order my favorite 14th Street Pizza very often. I just love love love their chocolate lava cake. Thanks to Food Panda app for making online food ordering even easier.
Ordering food using Food Panda mobile app
 14th Street Pizza & Chocolate Lave Cake ordered through Food Panda
I enjoy my pizza at night while watching TV or my favorite movie. Movie and pizza is definitely the best combo. A perfect ending to a perfect day.


At the end of the day, I remove my makeup (if any), wash my face, brush my teeth and then go to bed with a grateful heart and hope of having an even brighter tomorrow IA :)



So that's how I usually spend my perfect day at home as a blogger. Hope you liked the post and enjoyed reading it. Don't forget to check their Website. Also download and try the Food Panda Mobile App at your mobile for a convenient yet great online food ordering experience.



Have you tried Food Panda delivery service...??? What is your idea of a perfect day..??? Don't forget to leave your comments...


Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)


Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Huda
The Lipstickholic

Disclaimer: This is post is written for Food Panda blogger's contest. However, I have shared my honest opinion. For further information read my complete Disclaimer & PR Policy.

You Might Also Like

52 comments

  1. I love reading daily routine posts and really enjoyed it alot you did it so well <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very different and lovely post. I liked and enjoyed reading it because I love to know more and more about you sweetie :) love those positive quotes you shared with us and I have a request share your favorite movies plz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Rabiya for your love. Your request is noted love. I usually watch comedy or drama movies. There are few that are my all time fav. Will share with you :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh MA SHA ALLAH .... Seems like a routine of a princess. I enjoyed a lot while reading the post. GREAT...... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah :) Thanks a lot dear. Glad you enjoyed the post.

      Delete
  4. That was a lovely read! Pizza is such an integral part of a perfect day! ;D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading this post and even normally, I really miss the time I spent in Pakistan. There was so much time to do things I loved. Now I don't even have time to read a book. Not because I now have a son but because life with children is so unpredictable. Apart from that every single day brings some kind of a worry, like paying bills, or worrying about the stupid landlords, although UK is full of proper law and order but I think with great power comes great responsibility and unlike Pakistan, we don't get away with everything here. So because of laws, we live a worried life. Like e.g. our landlord has kept all the deposit saying we have damaged his property. My sister in law is not getting a visa. So on and so forth. The weather is cold so no outings, no family or friends around to catch up with, gossip or have a cup of tea with together. Life in Pakistan (minus rishtadars) is a huge blessing. I'm not saying that you are 'vaili' I'm just saying that the lifestyle in Pakistan does allow one to pursue extra curricular activities. I do miss the naukar chakar era in my house. Even if there were no naukar chakar we still had so many women in the house that everything was taken care of. Maybe I need to manage my time well and find time to d things I love. www.NatashaKundi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly understand what you mean. Yes life is much harder abroad and away from home. Yes taking out time for things you love and enjoy to do is a must :) Wish u all the best

      Delete
  6. Love it :) And that pizza looks so yummy :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun reading post. Good to know about your perfect day as a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sahar. Glad you liked the post :)

      Delete
  8. Such a lovely post, waking up late, pizza and late night movie is must for perfect day at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! it was nice to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice reading your routine life as a blogger. But one thing you didn't mention that if you have to go out then how do u manage with your blog activities. Otherwise it's a lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shumail. Ah yes when I have to work or go out and do something else. I still take some time out to take pictures for the blog. On my busy days, I apply the products that are in testing phase like usual in morning or noon to see how they work. I usually spend my evenings on net working on upcoming posts. Take products pictures on weekends especially for makeup looks or swatches. When am busy cell phone is the best way to keep track of the page and for checking my insta feed :)

      Delete
  11. Envying your organization skills! I love these kind of posts :D -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Sadaf <3 You should do such a post too. Would love to read how you manage your blog/work :)

      Delete
  12. Loved reading about your day! Posts like this show us glimpses of everyday life! Pizza and a movie is definitely a great combo :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Huda you are so lucky to have sufficient time to blog <3 Ever since I started my job it sometimes gets tough taking out time to blog :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes life gets much much busier once u get a full time job. Wish you all the best with life, job and blogging hun <3

      Delete
  14. yes it is a perfect day ....even though it's for food panda you add your routine I love your makeup stash and your photo corner too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved to read! <3 Already wanted to know..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. Glad you liked the post :)

      Delete
  16. Lovely! you always impress me with your photography skills!

    Love XoxoX
    http://www.walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You seem to be very organized. One can never have enough of pizza! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Momina. Am still learning to be organized :) And oh yeah, we pizza lovers <3 Can't just get enough of that :D

      Delete
  18. Lovely post of a lovely day by a lovely blogger... a lot of love from a lovely friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This post shows how a very sober yet very self loving and tidy blogger you are ♥♥.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really enjoyed this post thanks for sharing huda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Sorath. Glad you liked the post :)

      Delete
  21. its such a different post ! Loved reading it .

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such an interesting post dear,its amazing you give so much attention to details in your blog,as a full time hosewife & mom I can't bring myself to this kind of perfection,hats off to you and other amazing fellow bloggers for putting so much effort into blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Maya. Yes I understand life gets much busier being a Mom and wife. I really admire all Mommy bloggers who blog regularly despite being so busy with their lives and family. Wish u all the best with life and blogging :)

      Delete
  23. Jitne mazay karne hain kar lo larki :D Hahaha! Loved reading it sweety. - Fizzah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes abi time ha.. chilll :D Glad you liked the post :) Yes comment was screaming its Fizzah <3

      Delete
  24. Good work huda, hats off to your dedication. You are working like some of the professional bloggers, who are setting new milestones in the field of blogging. Love you honey. I have seen many bloggers who don't support and appreciate other fellow bloggers, bt you are such a darling....love the way you work and move on with your fellow bloggers. Good bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ameen. And thank you so much Kanwal for your kind words and appreciation. Your words made my day :) Am so blessed to have lovely fellow bloggers like you around. Wish you all the best with blogging and everything in life dear.

      Delete
  25. Hey buddy! I loved reading this post, really interesting to know how you manage blog life with home life as well. A day perfect for makeup addicts:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the post dear and its great to see ya back :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator