Review: Diana of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick in Warm Passion...!!!

15:29:00

Hey beauties,

Hope you all are doing well. Long-lasting liquid lipsticks are the hottest trend this year and I have many liquid lip colors and some lip crayons/pencils on my wishlist. On my visit to a nearby cosmetics store, I spotted this 2000 kissed wonderful liquid lipstick by Diana of London which immediately caught my attention. I have been using and testing this a lot since the day I bought it and today am finally going to share my thoughts on this with you. So let's see what I have to say about this locally available liquid lipstick.

Diana of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick in "Warm Passion"
Diana of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick in "Warm Passion"
Diana of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick in "Warm Passion"
Diana of London 2000 kisses wonderful lipstick has creamy consistency. It applies smoothly and evenly on lips and dries to a nice matte finish. It is highly pigmented and provides full coverage with just one coat. It is not at all drying on lips and also doesn't accentuate any dryness or cracks on my lips either. This liquid lipstick feels very light weight and comfortable on lips and I love the finish and texture of this lipstick.

The shade "Warm Passion" is a really unique and beautiful shade. It is a deep coral shade with some hint of brown and red in it. It appears as a much brownish coral shade in bright light but in low indoor lighting, it looks like a redish brown shade on me. The shade is very versatile and will flatter almost all skin tone. This lipstick is completely transfer-proof and had impressive staying power too. It lasts on me for about 6 hours or more (with minimal eating and drinking). However, it does not last through a full greasy meal. Here are the swatches of this beautiful shade "Warm Passion". The color looks slightly lighter in these swatches but actually it looks a tad bit darker and "redder" especially in indoor lighting.
Diana of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick Warm Passion Arm Swatch
Diana of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick "Warm Passion" Lip Swatch
Overall, I really like the formula and finish of this 2000 kisses wonderful lipstick by Diana of London. It is not as long-lasting as the DMGM Photofix Lip Color but still lasts long enough without much eating or drinking. The creamy texture of this lipstick applies smoothly and dries to that perfect matte finish which I so love. For the price, I think this liquid lipstick is really good and I definitely recommend you to try this. Diana of London 2000 kisses wonderful lipstick comes in a great variety of shades and I am also hoping to pick some more shades in this soon.


The Goods:
  • Great pigmentation
  • Dries quickly to a nice matte finish
  • Feels light weight and comfortable on lips
  • Transfer-proof
  • Doesn't feel drying on the lips
  • Great staying power 
  • Doesn't flake or crumple
  • Available locally
 The Bads:
  • Has a strong odor which could be bothersome for some of you
  • Does not last through a full greasy meal


Price & Availability:  Diana of London 2000 kisses wonderful lipsticks are available at Just4girls.pk for Rs 850/- only. Also available online at Saloni.pk. I got mine from D.Watson Islamabad for. You can find these at Diana of London counters at all leading cosmetic stores in major cities of Pakistan.



My Rating: 4.5/5...!!!


Have you tried this 2000 kisses wonderful lipstick by Diana of London...??? What do you think of it...??? Don't forget to leave your comments...


Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)


Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Huda
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. What a gorgeous shade for desi skin tones! Looking fab on you :) I am sensitive to makeup-y scents and tastes so I will swatch it and probably smell it before buying :P Great work as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Yes it is a lovely shade for desi skin tones. The shade is actually a tad bit darker and looks even prettier. The strong smell could be annoying for many of us. Otherwise, its really good for the price :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah such an affordable liquid lipstick :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shade it is. Happy to know the lasting power is so good. Will definitely get one.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad u liked it. Yes do try it out and share your thoughts too :)

      Delete
  3. great color we can't get enough for lips ........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odor in makeup is a turn off for me. The color is beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its a turn off for me too. But the color is lovely indeed :)

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful shade. Have you tried the Rimmel apocalips, they are the same price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet hun but I have that on my wishlist too. :)

      Delete
  6. This lip color looks really gorgeous and looking lovely on you. Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lip products with a good matte finish. The shade looks so pretty on you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am a fan of matte lip products too. Thanks hun :)

      Delete
  8. Ahh I love the tint and the matte finish it's a winner! :) Thanks for reviewing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love liquid Lipsticks! And this color looks super gorgeous... Great review as always Hudaxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving it too. Thanks a ton Sherry <3

      Delete
  10. the color is so pretty and it looks likes a great lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shade looks beautiful. Happy to hear it doesn't dry out lips. I haven't tried this brand yet but it sounds good enough to be present on my wishlist! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes do try it out, am sure u will love it :)

      Delete
  12. I have been so much into lip creams lately. It seems like a must try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do try it out and lemme know what u think :)

      Delete
  13. Great review. Shall go and buy it. You should also try Rimmel's Apocalips. They have nice shades and good finish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad u liked the review :) Yes those are on my wish-list too. Hope to try soon

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator