A Movie Day at Cinepax Cinema Giga Mall, Islamabad...!!!

17:17:00

Hi pretties,

Hope you are all are doing great. Watching movies is my favorite leisure time activity and I prefer doing it at home with my favorite snacks, in my comfy bed. However once in a while, I do visit cinemas for a fun movie day with friends or family. Last week, I got the chance to visit the new Cinepax Cinema at Giga Mall, Islamabad. So today I am going to share my movie experience at Cinepax Giga with you all...

Cinepax Giga Mall Islamabad
Giga Mall, World Trade Center is situated in DHA, Islamabad. The Cinepax Cinema is located on 2nd floor of the mall. The captivating Cinepax logo is what caught my eyes immediately. The movie that we decided to watch at Cinepax was "Punjab Nahi Jaungi". After getting the tickets, we moved inside the cinema door.
Cinepax Giga Mall Islamabad
Cinepax Giga Mall Islamabad
Cinepax Giga Mall Islamabad
The hall ways of cinema are spacious and well designed. They had boards and posters of latest movies being screened in the cinema. Like all Cinepax Cinemas, this one also has a food court inside. The food court offers variety of snacks and drinks to be enjoyed with movie. Since our movie was about to start, we rushed to the cinema hall screening "Punjab Nahi Jaungi". The cinema hall was big enough and had large seating capacity. We were guided to our seats and movie started right on time. The quality of screen and sound system of this cinema was surely better than other Cinepax Cinemas that I have been to. The screen was much clearer and excellent sound system made the movie experience more entertaining.
Cinema Hall - Cinepax Giga Mall Islamabad
Watching Punjab Nahi Jaungi at Cinepax Giga Mall Islamabad
Talking about the movie a bit, Punjab Nahi Jaungi was a mix of drama, romance with some comedy that made everyone laugh through out the film. Overall, it was a different and entertaining movie. After the movie ended, we left the cinema and enjoyed a scrumptious meal at Pepe's Piri Piri, Giga Mall to put an end to a good movie day at Cinepax, Giga Mall.
 Giga Mall Islamabad
Overall, it was a really good day and a pleasant experience at Cinepax Giga Mall, Islamabad. Cinepax Cinema has surely improved its standard of services and quality of equipment. It is surely good to see Pakistani cinema being revived and getting back to life.


Disclaimer: This movie experience was sponsored. However, this has not affected my opinion. My review is honest and is based on my own experience with the product(s) or company's service(s). For further information read my complete Disclaimer & PR Policy.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh, I love a good Cinema watch! It seems like you had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great place for day out. I hope you had great time.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator