Makeup Haul: My Love for Lipsticks...!!!

16:59:00

Hey Beauties,

Hope you all are doing well. Today am doing a haul post after a long time. For some reason, I couldn't share my monthly hauls with you and have been sharing the pictures of what I bought randomly on my social accounts. But I woke up to three lovely mails today. Therefore, I decided to write a haul post for this months purchases. So let's get to the post and see what I bought this month...
Makeup Haul
Yes this year am on my mission to collect more lipsticks. So I basically started the month by purchasing a MAC lipstick in "Impassioned" from Fb page Brandvilla. I have already shared that on my FB fan page with you. Then I found these amazing deluxe Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tints on Facebook page Berries. I was looking for these everywhere and immediately bought two for myself. The owner was so quick and dispatched my order the very next day and I got in just 1 day. This was my first shopping experience with this page which went great.
Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tints from Berries
I ordered these two Wet n Wild lipsticks from Facebook Page Shopaholic last month. I so wanted this WnW Fergie Creme lipstick. Its their special edition lipstick and I bought this just for my love for the movie "The Great Gatsby". I pre-ordered the lipsticks last month and these arrived just on time in 3-4 weeks. The owner is so sweet and she shipped my order as soon as it arrived at her place. She also sent some free samples along with the order. It was my first shopping experience with this page too and it really was great.
Wet n Wild Lipsticks from Shopaholic
Wet n Wild Lipsticks from Shopaholic
This year am looking forward to try more lip creams and Nyx Matte Lip Creams were on top of wishlist. Luckily the shade Addis Ababa was available online at Facebook page Glitz n Glamz. I ordered one for myself to try. The owner of the page is so sweet and it was a nice shopping experience from this new Fb page. Let's see how this NYX Matte Lip Cream works for me.
NYX Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa from Glitz n Glam
And last but the not the least, I bought this MUR Radiance Palette from Daraz.pk. I placed my order on Daraz for this palette about two weeks ago but it was cancelled twice telling that the palette is not in stock. Thanks to Makeup Revolution Pakistan for helping me with this. They are so cooperative helped me a lot with this and finally I was able to place an order for this palette at Daraz.pk. Got it just today. Am excited to try and review this soon.
Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette
Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette
List of What I Bought This Month:
MAC Lipstick in shade Impassioned (Rs 2150 from Brandvilla)
Tarte LipSurgence Deluxe Lip Tint in shade Eternal (Rs 850 from Fb Page Berries)
Tarte LipSurgence Deluxe Lip Tint in shade Dainty (Rs 850 from Fb Page Berries)
WnW Fergie Creme lipstick in Penthouse Sweet (Rs 550 from Shopaholic)
WnW Mega Last Lip Color in 24 Carrot Gold (Rs 550 from Shopaholic)
NYX Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa (Rs 1000/- from Glitz n Glamz)
Makeup Revolution Pakistan Radiance Radiant Lights Palette (Rs 1300/- from Daraz.pk)


So that's all for now. Hope u like my this months haul post. Don't forget to leave your lovely comments... <3


Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Huda
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

51 comments

  1. Ahhhhhh!!!! I loved the Radiance Palette but then left it alone :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I thought the same but then just couldn't :D

      Delete
  2. Great haul...
    U ne Radiance Palette lay vee laee!!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv.... Yeshhh couldn't resistttt... ;) :D

      Delete
  3. lovely post
    would love to see your review on Nyx matte lip cream..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul, each and everything is mouth watering :D MAC lipstick pic is missing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes as I already shared the pic of MAC lipstick on Facebook, I totally forgot to take any pics of MAC lipstick today :D Thanks Rabiya :)

      Delete
  5. Omg this post is awesome. It is always fun to see people's hauls. Great things you've bought especially that Radiance palette. That palette is my dream but sadly my brother has put on an online shopping ban:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear. Lol I was on spending ban too... :D

      Delete
  6. I have some of the tarte lipsurgence tints and I love them. Lovely haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masha'Allah! Loving your picks <3 How can one NOT haul lipsticks!! Will be looking forward to your review on the Radiance Palette. I've been using it regularly for past couple of weeks and just publishing the review myself :) It is gorgeous, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Bia :) Great, waiting for ur review. Let's see how well the palette performs for me.

      Delete
  8. 24 carrot gold is love. The brightest orange out there. Swatch the Radiance Palette soon please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its looks amazing. I have yet to try it. Hope its not too bold for me

      Delete
  9. woww ! indeed a yummy haul... MUR's radiance palette looks tempting <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely haul. I have so many things to pick from MUR and it is just getting bigger :P many shades from NYX matte lip creams are on my wishlist too. Lets hope i get them or get over them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zubaida.. Yes MUR surely has some amazing products :) I hope u try the ones on ur wishlist soon

      Delete
  11. Wow that's a lovely haul! Everything looks amazing. Do review MUR Radiance Palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Maa Gosh!! Look at the yummm yummm shadesss!!!!

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your review :) waiting for that MUR palette review :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul ...looking forward for your reviews now :)
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely palette and that radiance palatte looks beyond goregeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so looking forward to read your review on that palette by MUR, yummy picks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whoa this is an amazing haul! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the radiant palette. Beautiful haul

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are one heck of a lip product hoarder Huda!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah yes :D and I would happily take that as a compliment ;)

      Delete
  20. is it just me or do all of the items look extremely edible =D hehe btw you chose the perfect name for your blog =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes glad someone else feels the same. They look edible to me, esp the tarte lip tints <3 Now u know why is my blog named The Lipstickholic :D

      Delete
  21. Excellent Haul, waiting for reviews :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice haul post. MUR palette looks awesome. Impassioned is in my wish list for so long.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have heard so much about the MUR highlight palette. Is it any good?
    Hajara | Chocolatefrosst Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hajara, yes it is definitely great for the price. Doesn't really highlight much but provides a subtle glow which is great for everyday :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator