Review: ColourPop Lippie Stix in shade Fetch...!!!

16:22:00

Hey beauties,

Hope you all are doing great. Today I am reviewing one of the most raved about product of the moment that is ColourPop Lippie Stix in shade "Fetch". This is my first ever product from the brand. Being a lipstickholic, I was quite eager to get my hands on these lippie stix. The lippie stix comes in many gorgeous shades with variety of finishes. I was finally able to find one in shade "Fetch" at Facebook page INDELATH. So let's get to the review and see what I have to say about my first ever lippie stix by ColourPop.

ColourPop Fetch Lippie Stix
ColourPop Fetch Lippie Stix
ColourPop Fetch Lippie Stix
ColourPop Fetch Lippie Stix
ColourPop Fetch Lippie Stix comes in a white thin retractable pen like packaging. It is not as thick as other lip crayons and has a slanted tip that works well to evenly spread the color on lips. It also has a white cardboard outer box and contains a leaflet inside on which you can see the detailed list of ingredients. Overall, the packaging is cute, nothing fancy though.

The Fetch Lippie Stix is described as a perfect mid-tone warm true pink with satin finish on their website. However, I feel its finish is not truly satin and its more of a creamy finish lip color. The first thing you will notice while applying this lippie stix is a strong annoying smell which fades away after a while though. This lippie stix feels so creamy and glides smoothly on the lips without tugging. The color payoff is good and it provides medium to full coverage. Am glad it feels very comfortable to wear and is not at all drying on the lips.

The shade "Fetch" is a gorgeous barbie pink shade. In indoor lighting, it looks like a cool toned blue-based pink. The shade somehow reminds me of Maybelline color drama lip color in shades "In with coral" and "Love my pink". This one lies somewhere between these two shades. It also reminds me of buxom lipstick in shade "Mistress" which is somehow lighter. This shade is very wearable and is perfect for summers. Talking about the staying power, the actual color stays on the lips for about 4-5 hours and then leaves behind a nice deeper pink stain which is darker than the actual color. The stain stays on the lips for some extra couple of hours and lasts almost till evening.
ColourPop Fetch Lippie Stix Arm Swatch
ColourPop Fetch Lippie Stix Lip Swatch
Overall, the formula, feel and finish of this lippie stix is pretty good for the price but nothing that really wowed me. I do think the price at which we get these lippie stix in Pakistan is a little steep and there are similar or even better options available in this price range. However, I am still intrigued to try more shades from this range to see how they work for me. Being a matte finish lover, I would love to try their matte lippie stix next. If you are looking a light wearable pink shade for summers with good staying power and color payoff, you should definitely try Color Pop Fetch Lippie Stix. Those who prefer creamy/satin finish would love this for sure.

The Goods:
  • Available in variety of shades and finishes
  • Great color payoff
  • Good staying power
  • Feels creamy and applies smoothly
  • Feels lightweight on the lips
  • Doesn't feel drying

The Bads:
  • Creamy texture of the lippie stix can lead to breakage (in hot/humid weather)
  • Can accentuate any dry/rough patches on the lips
  • Has a strange unpleasant smell 



Price & Availability:  These Lippie Stix are available online at the Colourpop Website for $5.00 each. In Pakistan, you can order these through any Facebook page. I got mine from Facebook page INDELATH for Rs 925.



My Rating: 4.3/5...!!!



Have you tried any product by ColourPop Cosmetics...??? What do you think of this Lippie Stix...??? Don't forget to leave your comments...





Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)


Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Huda
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

53 comments

  1. Such a nice colour and thankew for the most precised review ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Maryam. Glad you liked the review :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! At first, I also felt that it is too soft to be worn in heat and humidity. It is prone to breakage too. However, I have become and absolute fan of BRINK and Go Fish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you agree as you have more experience with these lippie stix. I have added Lumiere and Brink to my wishlist :D

      Delete
  3. Wow, so pretty shade, looking beautiful on your lips <3


    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pigmentation. Too bad they dont smell that good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I hate how it smells but am glad the strong odor fades after a while.

      Delete
  5. Wow the shade is truly a bubble gum pink shade. I like it. Looks beautiful on your lips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo wahoo, i am in love with this colour, simply awesome. Its a steal for the price it comes with. love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kanwal. Yes the color is love <3 Glad you liked it too

      Delete
  7. The color and texture is not for me but it looks lovely on you! :) Sorry for missing out, the semester was killing me! :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Momina :) And awww I understand. Hope you are enjoying the break now :D

      Delete
  8. The color is so pretty;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the shade looks so pretty on your lips lovely post
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww such an amazing post :) u always look beautiful jade MashaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that's a pretty cool toned pink! Great review (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gul-E-Zehra. Glad you liked the review :)

      Delete
  12. Oo girl! Such a pretty shade! I need to buy so many colourpop goodies! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Jadirah. Ahhh yes. Our never ending beauty wishlist :D I wanna try their blushers or highlighters next

      Delete
  13. a very nice color but feeling awful of that smell.....Mashaallah This color suits you I wonder you have a lot of variety in pink shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously couldn't ignore the smell so had to mention it in the cons. Thanks a lot hun :)

      Delete
  14. this shade is so pretty and it looks beautiful on your lips :) nice review

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finally a color pop lippie stix review from you. I was waiting for you to review so I can decide whether to buy it or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Umaima. Am glad you found the review helpful :)

      Delete
  16. Thanks for the amazing review huda! I have just got my hands on frida and fancy. The smell is more like vanilla. But still i feel the same that it isn't something to go gah-gah over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Sherry. Frida and fancy are such gorgeous shades. Would love to see your review and swatches soon. Mine smells totally strange. Perhaps its because of difference of formula or something. MAC lipsticks smell like vanilla but this does not has vanilla like smell.

      Delete
  17. Ahh love the texture :D lovely review!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great detailed review. I think it is good for its original price but in Pakistan its little expensive. The shade is so pretty and looks lovely you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i bought 6/7 shades from this range and now u saying it smells awful :'(

    pretty shade it is ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope yours don't smell that bad. I think the smell, performance and pigmentation varies from shade to shade depending on their formula. Looking forward to seeing your swatches :)

      Delete
  20. I have this lippe too! One of my faves at the moment (color-wise even though the smell is a bit effy)

    Great review Huda <3
    xo
    N
    www.natasah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it too Natasah. Am now intrigued to try their liquid lipsticks that are launching this week. They look gorgeous

      Delete
  21. Great review. The tin packaging is a new thing for such affordable product. But from the look of it, I am also guessing that one is getting very less amount of product as compare to other products from the same range. Correct me if I am wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree Madeeha. The product we get inside is a little less than the rest of the lippie stix or lip crayons but for $5 I think its fine :)

      Delete
  22. Your lipstick reviews are the best :) :* Im tempted ill try the range but some other shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks love. That's why my blog is named The Lipstickholic <3 Yes this shade isn't the best for desi skin tones. I would love to try any matte shade from this range. But now they have released these awesome liquid lipsticks and am droooooling over them :D

      Delete
  23. My oh My .. loveee the lip swatch .. what a gorgeous color .. great review dear <3
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sana. Glad you liked the review and swatch :)

      Delete
  24. I am so glad you reviewed it with your expert opinion :D There are some things that are giving me second thoughts now. But I will obviously get at least one hehehehe -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found the review helpful. Yes one should have at least one of these lippie stix in their collection. You know just for the sake of hype sometimes :D *Bloggers thing*

      Delete
  25. OMG drooling over this! Ur reviews are really helpful girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love the lip swatch. :) amazing huda..

    ReplyDelete
  27. The lippie stix is beautiful and the pricing is alright. I'll try it if i come upon these somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator